Has anyone else found Tugs training poor?

Shockhorror.

Reaction score
Ever since I started using it Vagner Love's first touch has gone from 17 to 13. His dribbling has also gone from 15 to 13.

I've also noticed decreases in other players, and the ironic thing is the stats that are decreasing are the stats being more intensively trained on.

Yes me,totally overrated in my opinion,players always getting injured and some players attributes drop dramatically.I always use the default training,it does the job for me and is very underrated.

Ever since I started using it Vagner Love's first touch has gone from 17 to 13. His dribbling has also gone from 15 to 13.

I've also noticed decreases in other players, and the ironic thing is the stats that are decreasing are the stats being more intensively trained on.

There's no way you should have had a drop of 4 points, it takes something like cruciate ligament damage to do something like that, multiple times too :S

I used Tugs but have switched to Dark Star, I used to make my own custom ones but use these and tweaked em to save a bit of time.

The injuries likely occur from the high physical aspects of training, but there is no way you should see a drop of 2, let alone 4 for technical attributes.

Its all personal preference,ive never felt the need to change from the default,the 1 time i did disappointed so i went back.

I agree, never got the job done with different training than default ...

There's no way you should have had a drop of 4 points, it takes something like cruciate ligament damage to do something like that, multiple times too :S

I used Tugs but have switched to Dark Star, I used to make my own custom ones but use these and tweaked em to save a bit of time.

The injuries likely occur from the high physical aspects of training, but there is no way you should see a drop of 2, let alone 4 for technical attributes.
There must be something up there. I'd take a screenshot, but I don't have that save anymore, bizarre though.

always make my own to be honest.

mine are very player specific. dont like to have players trining on their own if possible, but usually ill have my star amc training a very amc specific schedule and he might only have 2 or 3 youth team prospects on that schedule with him.

all my targetmen might go together for example.

static wingers, eg beckham need a different winger schedule to wing dribblers eg ronlado, messi.

i like to get really involved with the training, its very rewarding to see a player improve dramtically under my tutelage

I just downloaded TT and since I have used it my teams getting thrashed left right and centre. Is it possible that player take time to adjust to new training methods, especially mid season?

I just downloaded TT and since I have used it my teams getting thrashed left right and centre. Is it possible that player take time to adjust to new training methods, especially mid season?

Well I was using it for 4 months at least, so surely that's long enough to adapt to it.

the only thing i change is the goalkeeper training, i put goalkeeping to the maximum and a bit of aerobic exercise. Hardly causes any injuries.
I started to do that because when i was man city joe hart pulled up short after chasing a ball and pulled his hamstring, and I thought why is he even chasing it if he's a goalkeeper???