Recent content by silentalarm

  1. S

    CONQUEROR !

    Thanks a lot for the quick reply bud
  2. S

    CONQUEROR !

    Thanks a lot for your tactics TFF, I've just got a couple of questions if that's okay. Do you place your predominantly left-footed player in the STCR slot and vice versa? I just noticed that in the formation screenshots Bale (left-footed) is playing in the STCR slot and Benzema (right-footed) in...
  3. S

    The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

    I know that, I just wanted people's opinions. Also, the filters don't account for not wanting a left footed player in the SL role and a right footed player in the SR role.
  4. S

    The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

    Hi, just wanted to quickly say thank you for this tactic. I really like the style of play, though I do find it quite weak away from home so I'm planning on using a control mentality for away games to see how it fares. I was just wondering if anyone had any decent player recommendations. I've...
Back
Top