Recent content by Sir Andrew

  1. S

    Manager of the month

    The reputations of both managers are also involved? Will it be?
  2. S

    Problem with In-Game Texts

    Recommendations of skins: Skelto, Bergkamp or Scorpio v2.1 those are great and fabulous ;)
  3. S

    No-one wants to join Man U

    Because of the poor results last season? Or the players you want to sign are playing at Barca, Real Madrid, FC Bayern those Big Clubs, or maybe your rivalries?
  4. S

    IT geniuses come in. Help...is it a bug?

    No, it doesn't really help. In fact that it becomes worse, the Chinese words even disappear (can't even see them). I think I would only to choose back old skin and adapt it. :(
  5. S

    IT geniuses come in. Help...is it a bug?

    My FM13 was a Chinese version originally, then I changed it to English version. However the names of the nationalities, countries, competitions etc remain in Chinese.. I've tried several times but the results remain the same...:O Help,could I change them back? Would any IT genius helps fix the...
  6. S

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Yes, I've made up my mind to for the English Club Norwich instead of Napoli at the final moment. Premier League is more interesting than Serie A, I believe.
  7. S

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Finally I'll get started Canaries save with many quality signings like Hooper, Fer, Olsson, Redmond, Wolfswinkel!! :$
  8. S

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Just 'bout one day to go, looking forward to the new update! Think'in which club I should manage while I start a new save. :$
  9. S

    Rise of Anoeta -Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D.

    Seems no one would enjoy my story, then should I close it?
  10. S

    Rise of Anoeta -Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D.

    Vs Spanish Giant -Barcelona! Here comes the first predictable defeat of the season.:'( But Cana is the Man of the Match |)
  11. S

    Rise of Anoeta -Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D.

    Unluckily, we've been drawn into Group E in Champions League FC Bayern, OM, Galatasaray, Real Sociedad
  12. S

    Rise of Anoeta -Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D.

    Champions League Playoff 2nd Round -We are qualified!! Before the playoff there's a match in La Liga Elche 0-5 Real Sociedad (Fierro 3Gs, Greizmann, Vela) |) But let's focus on the playoff
  13. S

    First Season Striker Needed Newcastle

    Fierro or abel hernandez!
  14. S

    Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now?

    Stay and win the biggest trophy before you leave
  15. S

    Rise of Anoeta -Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D.

    Champions League Playoff 1st Round and an unfortunately injury of Pardo
Back
Top