Recent content by sirvalkyerie

  1. S

    Online Game, maybe awkward times

    I live on the East Coast of the United States. My timezone is GMT-5 and I realize that most people that play FM are from the UK or Europe, and for me that's unfortunate because it makes for very awkward times to play against you guys. If anyone usually holds or is flexible enough to hold...
  2. S

    Online - Need a few players.

    I added you also (krazedkannibal).
  3. S

    Life in Hungary: Paksi SE

    This year? Uefa Cup, but even that's a stretch...honestly not getting relegated is a reward on its own. Champions League is the ultimate goal though. ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ---------- Hoping Good Things Come in Small Packages July 18th, 2009...
  4. S

    Life in Hungary: Paksi SE

    FULL ROSTER AS OF JULY 13th, 2009 STARTING XI AS OF JULY 13th, 2009 ---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ---------- ^ Life Saver :) ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:47 PM ---------- Only Friendlies...
  5. S

    Life in Hungary: Paksi SE

    Getting Rid of the Old and Bringing in the New July 1st, 2009 The latest move sees Paksi SE manager sell long time 33 year old GK Norbert Csernyanszki to Austrian Bundesliga squad SC Wiener Neustadt for $130,000. Later in the the day it was announced a move was made to bring in 22 year old...
  6. S

    Life in Hungary: Paksi SE

    Thanks mate, glad to hear it. I love hearin' people actually read my Bhutan story I had alot of fun doin that one. This one promises to be just as fun I bet
  7. S

    Life in Hungary: Paksi SE

    Thanks mate I might need it ---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:51 PM ---------- (So my laptop is disliking the idea of me trying to take screenshots. I click print screen and instead of giving me a shot of the game I get a shot of my desktop O_o)...
  8. S

    Life in Hungary: Paksi SE

    Paksi Sportegyesület More commonly known as Paksi SE is a football team that plays in the Top Division of Hungarian Football. It plays it's home games in front of a maximum crowd of 4,000 supporters at Stadion PSE in Paks, Tolna County, Hungary home to the nations only nuclear powerplant which...
  9. S

    Once Upon a Slovak

    Puchov Punish Prievidza September 26th, 2009 Puchov push onward with another win. They defeated Prievidza away 2-1 in a pretty one sided affair. Jan Chovanec started the scoring in the 26th with Mangabeira adding another in the 47th. Prievidza added a consolation goal in the 90th from a...
  10. S

    Once Upon a Slovak

    Sorry lads for the absence. My computer went down again, but I assure you this is still up and running. I found myself chomping at the bit to play this save but I haven't touched it since my internet went down. I didn't want to get ahead of myself and not be able to fill you guys in, so this is...
  11. S

    Once Upon a Slovak

    That's the idea :) Not only are they more interesting but they're much much more fun ---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ---------- Puchov Pull it Out in Exciting Fashion September 13th, 2009 Puchov looked near done in against Lucenec away. A Martin...
  12. S

    Once Upon a Slovak

    Hope I'm luckier. Thanks though, this one looks promising
  13. S

    Once Upon a Slovak

    Hopefully it's a sign of things to come and continue yh ;) ---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ---------- New Screenshots Soon. Waiting to see if some moves work, and debating a tactics edit. ---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was...
  14. S

    Once Upon a Slovak

    3-4-3 Diamond. Puchov's current Starting XI as of August 2nd, 2009. Probably my base tactic forever Current Squad as of August 2nd, 2009 League Table Early on in the First Season ---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ---------- Thanks a...
  15. S

    John Terry in FM10

    I hate Arsenal. I'm a die hard Blues fan, so you can imagine my disgust at Arsenal. This being said this guys post is the most spot on. Even by FM Standards Terry should be much better. He's a fine player and certainly one of the best defenders in the world and rightfully so. Everyone bashing...
Back
Top