Recent content by Smogatetz

  1. S

    Clearing Out Midfield - Who Should I Sell?

    Coming up to the end of my 2030-31 season. My main problem is due to my habit of signing up loads of young regens to develop, I've ended up with far too many central midfielders. My usual starting 2: Sam Dean - Advanced Playmaker (attack) Rogerio Gomes - Ball Winning Midfielder (defend)...
  2. S

    Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

    I'd like to see more specialised to jobs to help training levels and team management - the likes of nutritionists, sports psychologists, and roles like Head Of Youth Development (the role Dave Parnaby plays at Boro in real life). Another option I thought would be interesting is the possibility...
  3. S

    Police criticized for "unlawful" methods following Drug barons arrest

    The police have procedures and standards in place, and should follow them. If they become guidelines or people are satisfied that the ends justify the means, where exactly is the line? Threats? Torture? Obviously those are extreme examples but members of the Police force in the past have...
  4. S

    Need help to find music similiar to Rammstein and Linkin Park

    Slayer Machine Head 36 Crazy Fists Leftover Crack Bleeding Through Devildriver
  5. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    Danny Morgan, my starting AM. Unbelievably consistent, gets no end of assists. Stanislas Poncet, my starting striker beside Sanogo. Been first team for more than a season and already good for 30+ goals. Just signed this guy, Santos. Looks like he's going to be unbelievable.
  6. S

    Your Current Line Up

    Boro 2017 GK Castro (regen) LB Blanco (regen) CB Lopez (regen) CB Borja (regen) RB Murray (regen) LM Shaqiri DM Digard/Glavina (regen) AM Morgan (regen) RM Donati (regen) ST Poncet (regen) ST Sanogo SUBS Smithies Watts (regen full back) Wheater Glavina (regen DM)/Digard Cleverley/Curtis...
  7. S

    help me out someone!

    I wouldn't have them both advanced as forward. Keep one as a deep-lying forward (none of them seem to be particularly suited to target man). Should stop them getting in each other's way as much and compliment each other's play a bit more. Plus if it's not going well in a game, you can easily...
  8. S

    Who likes rap, and if so, Who is your favourite rap artist and song?

    Favourites: Sage Francis Murs Buck 65 Method Man Proof MF Doom Abdominal Scroobius Pip
  9. S

    Faves!

    Fave Band/Artist : The Lawrence Arms Genre: Punk Album(s): Oh! Calcutta, A Guided Tour Of Chicago, Ghost Stories, Apathy + Exhaustion, Cocktails + Dreams, The Greatest Story Ever Told Fave Songs: 100 Resoloutions, The Devil's Takin' Names, The First Eviction Notice, Hey What Time Is 'Pensacola...
  10. S

    Marvel Comics

    I just had a look through, and the only Marvel books I've got are various Deadpool ones and House Of M. Most of the stuff I've got is Vertigo or Image. Do love Deadpool though.
  11. S

    Don't you just love Man City ??

    I don't mind them in real life. On the game they do my head in; I'll see players who'd be great for Boro, transfer listed for £2m, keen to join, stuck in the reserves, then getting wage demands of £100kpw from the likes of Onuha :S
  12. S

    Not signing a player due to uglyness

    I usually play as Boro, so I already start with Wheater, Kink, O'Neil, Williams, etc.
  13. S

    What are you listening to?

    White Lies - Death (Crystal Castles mix)
  14. S

    Cover Songs That Are Better Than Originals ?

    Save Ferris - Come On Eileen Reverend Horton Heat - Folsom Prison Blues The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough We Are Scientists - Hoppipolla The Specials - Rudy, A Message To You Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - The World's Greatest Streetlight Manifesto - Punk Rock Girl Faith No More - I Started A Joke...
Back
Top