Recent content by SoulShard

  1. S

    Who Has Been Your Biggest Flop?

    You serious brah? Honestly Walcott has been an utter tank for me, I play him as a striker. Bangs in the goals as a Poacher and gets lots of assists!
  2. S

    favourite cheap players?

    My favourite cheap player is a guy called Wilfried, plays for vitesse in the dutch league. hes 22-23 years old and has a buyout clause of 2.5 million. Amazing striker. I choose him over Niang and fierro.
  3. S

    Are there any free alternatives to FMRTE?

    If anyones that desperate for FMRTE, send me a PM. I will give you the .zip //Soul
  4. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Jan vertonghen is a very good player to have at your club, If I was you I would wait a year. Im sure you can get more for him then, plus shawcross/phil jones would be good enough.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
  5. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    I was thinking of Carlos Kameni as he is one of the best shot stoppers. Will try and get him once I sell a few players. Thanks for the suggestion!
  6. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    Here is an updated picture of my January transfers. I am in need of a new Goalkeeper. Any suggestions are appreciated! Next up, December/January/Febuary Fixture results!
  7. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    I have reached December and here's the results up until then. I am very pleased with both results against Tottenham and Manchester City. I have signed a number of players to bolster my squad, based on suggestions. I am disappointed that I did not get Santi Cazorla as I thought he would be...
  8. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    Thanks mate, will look into olssen and shawcross.
  9. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    Thanks for the suggestions mate, I was thinking vertonghen but wasn't sure.
  10. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    Just a quick update, Abou Diaby has resumed full training. He's going to be crucial during the big games to boss the midfield with Arteta and Song.
  11. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    I actually don't know, I thought I would be able to sign a replacement but wasn't able to. I regret it now as the price wasn't very good anyway. Any suggestions on who to buy?
  12. S

    SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

    Welcome to my Arsenal story I am running patch 12.0.2 So I start out with the ordinary Arsenal squad, before the summer updates. Here's the transfers made during the first transfer window. I also bought Carlos Fierro who will be joining in July 2012. Here's a pic: I am in dire need of a...
Back
Top