SoulShards Arsenal story: The if's, but's and profit!

SoulShard

Reaction score
Welcome to my Arsenal story

I am running patch 12.0.2

So I start out with the ordinary Arsenal squad, before the summer updates. Here's the transfers made during the first transfer window.
23wtg2g.png

I also bought Carlos Fierro who will be joining in July 2012. Here's a pic:
23tfcie.png

I am in dire need of a new back four. Leave suggestions in the comment please!!

Next post will be fixtures up till December. Keep posted!

Why did you sell Thomas Vermaelen?????

I actually don't know, I thought I would be able to sign a replacement but wasn't able to. I regret it now as the price wasn't very good anyway. Any suggestions on who to buy?

Just a quick update, Abou Diaby has resumed full training. He's going to be crucial during the big games to boss the midfield with Arteta and Song.

o0y0zq.png

vorteghen is good, so is Jose Enrique and Martin Olsson for your much needed left back

ollsen for left back, u can get him on the cheap for about 7 mil, centre back I recommend shawcross or hangeland, to tide you over until end of season when u can get more money :) KIU

ollsen for left back, u can get him on the cheap for about 7 mil, centre back I recommend shawcross or hangeland, to tide you over until end of season when u can get more money :) KIU

Thanks mate, will look into olssen and shawcross.

vertonghen is a good ball playing def if that's what you want, I have him in my arsenal save. Jon obi mikel has been good for me too.

I have reached December and here's the results up until then.

fk3dc2.png

I am very pleased with both results against Tottenham and Manchester City.

I have signed a number of players to bolster my squad, based on suggestions.

2n6t1zn.png

I am disappointed that I did not get Santi Cazorla as I thought he would be a good replacement for Mikel Arteta.

Next update will be after the January transfer window.

I would go against signing Shawcross, he is a great player and will do a job but the Arsenal fans hate him and you as Arsenal manager would get it in the ear from all the fans. I signed him once and all of a sudden attendences to alot of games went down. I would look into Lovren, Rami and obviously vertongen is great :D

Here is an updated picture of my January transfers.

5nn2qg.png

I am in need of a new Goalkeeper. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Next up, December/January/Febuary Fixture results!

ive got the German keeper Adler for free and has been great. should be available to sign pre contract now

ashley williams for another CB and michel vorm or carlos kameni as GK

I was thinking of Carlos Kameni as he is one of the best shot stoppers. Will try and get him once I sell a few players. Thanks for the suggestion!

Rami CB and Criscito LB are very good. Hoping for FM 13 Koscielny will get a boost so I won't need to buy another CB.

Last edited:
For a goalkeeper take a look at; ter Stegen, Adler, Lloris
If you're looking for future GKs then Alphonse Areola or Luis Guilherme will be good players :D