Recent content by Soverntear

  1. S

    [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Pervection Skin

    Since installing the skin I keep getting random crashes during matches. I am trying it now with the BBC logo removed.
  2. S

    Talent Factory Challenge

    I can keep updates here, not a twitter user at present.
  3. S

    [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Pervection Skin

    Nice work I am really enjoying this skin.
  4. S

    Talent Factory Challenge

    Sounds like loads of fun. I have seen similar challenges in the past, but never took the plunge. The game is now creating a 34,000 player data base with all of UK and Ireland. Going to be starting as staines. See you all ether mid or end of season with the new intakes.
  5. S

    BSS conceading goals way too many goals

    So removing tight marking from the st and wingers was a BAD idea. went on a loosing streak that went away as soon as i reverted to tight marking across the board.
  6. S

    BSS conceading goals way too many goals

    Well so far the season has been up and down. The defence is working a quite a bit better, but I need to bring in some more goals now. 29 games in to the season sitting in 7th 39/27 goals. thanks for the tips. was using tight marking on the whole squad, trying it with it off on my wingers and...
  7. S

    BSS conceading goals way too many goals

    bsstoepl Thanks for the tip, it seems physical stats in general are very important for this years game. Next season I will look in to higher physical stats. Also i will try the settings and shouts you mentioned, I have always had problems with the back line in my teams so hopfully this wlll...
  8. S

    BSS conceading goals way too many goals

    Also of note, this whole season has not been played with this tactic. I have experimented with others as well.
  9. S

    BSS conceading goals way too many goals

    Evening everyone, I just can not seem to get the hang of tactics in this years version of FM. Last year I managed to take staines from the BSS to the premiere in seven seasons. This year I have had a hard time getting to BSP let alone league 2. Most of my problems seam to be conceding to many...
Back
Top