Recent content by straianus

  1. S

    A successful online game is starting to run slow during matches

    Same problem here Me and two friends of mine are playing since the release of FM 2013 an online game . We have an even odder problem: after 4-5 matches played online, for the other 2 which are not the server keeper, the speed of the game during matches became extremely low...For example, 1 min...
  2. S

    How can I prevent s/one using scout program in a network game?

    First of all ,I am not playing with Kris Jackson :) . I doubt that he uses a shortlist from internet, because we are in the 4th year of play and he manage to sign players of 18-19 years , which are just been generated by FM, for free. Yes, I keep the server, but I discovered that Ingame...
  3. S

    How can I prevent s/one using scout program in a network game?

    I am playing FM 09 with a guy , over the internet.I am holding the server for this network game.I am a newbie in this game. But I was surprised how easy he was capable to find very good, young players for free. I started to become suspicious and I checked over the internet and I found out that...
Back
Top