How can I prevent s/one using scout program in a network game?

straianus

Reaction score
I am playing FM 09 with a guy , over the internet.I am holding the server for this network game.I am a newbie in this game. But I was surprised how easy he was capable to find very good, young players for free. I started to become suspicious and I checked over the internet and I found out that are certain programs - like Immuner's Ingame FMScout 09 which simply make a list of all players, based on the search criteria you choose. I am pretty sure that guy is using such a program
Is there any way to prevent him from using such a too?A setting in FM09 or something like this? Thank you for your help.

I am playing FM 09 with a guy , over the internet.I am holding the server for this network game.I am a newbie in this game. But I was surprised how easy he was capable to find very good, young players for free. I started to become suspicious and I checked over the internet and I found out that are certain programs - like Immuner's Ingame FMScout 09 which simply make a list of all players, based on the search criteria you choose. I am pretty sure that guy is using such a program
Is there any way to prevent him from using such a too?A setting in FM09 or something like this? Thank you for your help.

Are you playing with Kris Jackson by any chance?

First of all ,I am not playing with Kris Jackson :) .
I doubt that he uses a shortlist from internet, because we are in the 4th year of play and he manage to sign players of 18-19 years , which are just been generated by FM, for free.
Yes, I keep the server, but I discovered that Ingame FMScout 2009 doesnt need a save of the game to do the scouting. You simply start the scout and it will download the database direct from the working FM09..
I guess is simply no solution to this problem...
Thank you all anyway.

I suppose you could always ask him nicely not to use any of those programs :D