Recent content by StuartCarey

  1. S

    Aston Villa in FM 2012

    How bad are they.. I mean seriously. 10 games played in my Wigan save, and they've got 5 points. They've been shocking in all 4 of my saves, and McLeish is getting sacked within 6 games and Pulis is usually his replacement! Man they're bad...
  2. S

    FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

    Sitting 5th in my first season as West Ham, 2 points adrift from 3rd. 7 below Liverpool at the top. Coming in February and we're doing brilliantly. Using my updated West Ham Attacking tactics I used in 2010 to completely dominate the world of Football. Managed to pick up Darren bent for 5mil...
  3. S

    Completed a season

    Playing my usual West Ham, using my usual tactics which has been tweaked for FM11. Don't worry guys.. I'll upload them for you to use tonight!
  4. S

    I'm Back, Baby!

    Haha, I was extremely active for a few months then my Computer died etc as I said. Wrote a few stories - one of the first stories to get Chester out of the relegation battle, took West Ham to World Domination with players like Torres in my squad, and even had Rooney upfront as Burton - thanks...
  5. S

    I'm Back, Baby!

    Haha I'll believe that when I see it :P We'll have another net game, and I can beat your **** again :P Will check it out mate. x
  6. S

    I'm Back, Baby!

    Good to be back mate! Will be good to mix with the old faces again, maybe conjure up another piece of Tactical Genius, despite the fact my Attacking/Defensive let me beat Barcelona 3-1 in the ECL Final as Burton! Any challenge in particular you'd like too see me write a story about, Max? x...
  7. S

    I'm Back, Baby!

    Have you missed me? Been out for a while because my Laptop was ******, followed by internet being ****** so not really been on for a long time! Good too see my Tactics are still going well. Anyway, this is literally a hello message, and good news for you all - I'll be writing another Story as...
  8. S

    Everyone Make A Tactic!

    Just use mine and you'll get instant success. Link in sig
  9. S

    Starting with rich clubs

    JP Woody, I'll come to your house and make you a Full English every day for the rest of my God **** life, if you ban him, just for the comic factor. DO IT.
  10. S

    Merry Christmas FM-Base

    I couldn't care less what Fatshit thinks.
  11. S

    Merry Christmas FM-Base

    As a Christmas Present can Fatshit please be permanently banned from these forums. Every I'm sick and tired of his stupidity which he bombards every ****** thread with his ****. Bah, Humbug.
  12. S

    The big new game, everyone is going to want a part of it.

    Without being rude, I wouldn't want to do a network game with someone who is / was banned. Sorry.
  13. S

    The Next Revie

    Funny thing is, Fatshit, IballPall acts more mature than you and he is younger.
  14. S

    Joint Story With A Top Manager (Big up Myself yo')

    Not going to do Leeds, way to ez. I like challenges!
Back
Top