I'm Back, Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuartCarey

Reaction score
Have you missed me?

Been out for a while because my Laptop was ******, followed by internet being ****** so not really been on for a long time! Good too see my Tactics are still going well.

Anyway, this is literally a hello message, and good news for you all - I'll be writing another Story as all my other saved games got lost - including my Burton in the Premiership and European Champions in year 2015! And my West Ham phenomenon save.

So I'm going to treat you all soon to a 5 season save where I'll aim to take up a team like I did with Burton, and be European Champions.

It's good too be back

Stuart x

Waheyy, wondered where you went, good to see you back :)

Good to be back mate! Will be good to mix with the old faces again, maybe conjure up another piece of Tactical Genius, despite the fact my Attacking/Defensive let me beat Barcelona 3-1 in the ECL Final as Burton!

Any challenge in particular you'd like too see me write a story about, Max?

x

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

People like me, Calum - so I'm allowed =]

Let's hope 'Coach Gregor' Does not see this thread. He'll moan.

Nice to see you back anyway :)

Good to see you back man, remember me from the net game? Lol, ive gotten much better at fm, check out my story!!

Haha I'll believe that when I see it :p

We'll have another net game, and I can beat your **** again :p

Will check it out mate.

x

hey man i think when i s tarted getting into this i seen some of your posts

welcome back anyway mate

Haha, I was extremely active for a few months then my Computer died etc as I said.

Wrote a few stories - one of the first stories to get Chester out of the relegation battle, took West Ham to World Domination with players like Torres in my squad, and even had Rooney upfront as Burton - thanks to my tactic you can find below =]

you won the CL as Burton, Pfft ive done better, i won the FA Trophy with Kidderminster XD

Status
Not open for further replies.