Recent content by szymonescu

  1. S

    JP Woody's Conte style 3-5-2 (13.3.2)

    To reply to your not-so-nice first sentence, I was too lazy to make my own tactic, I can't speak for others, hence why I was looking for one. But since there wasn't one, I eventually decided to make my own and I'm doing great after 1,5 season but I doubt I'll ever release it as I can't be arsed...
  2. S

    JP Woody's Conte style 3-5-2 (13.3.2)

    Why do you hold on to that one bit? Since Conte took over, I bet many Juve fans out there playing FM 12 and now 13, me included, were looking for a 3-5-2 of his but there wasn't any and I for one check up each hint of such tactics and this one is misleading. In real life it's called misadvertising.
  3. S

    JP Woody's Conte style 3-5-2 (13.3.2)

    If you didn't, why the only thing that this tactic has in common is the 3-5-2 template? Conte uses one creative defender instead of three, two wing backs instead of wide mids, a deep laying playmaker, two b2b midfielders, a deep laying forward and depending on who is playing, advanced forward...
  4. S

    JP Woody's Conte style 3-5-2 (13.3.2)

    Firstly I'd like to say I'm die-hard Juve follower for almost 20 years. Onto the topic: Sorry mate if I will offend you but apart from using 3 defenders 5 midfield players and 2 attackers this is nothing like Conte's tactic. You wrote in one post that you can't always reproduce real life...
  5. S

    How to handle Messi Contract Extrntion

    Adjust the wage budget on board screen to the left most value and then one notch to the right so you have the max possible wage budget and still enough cash for signing on fee for him and his agent
  6. S

    Who is the best ball winning midfielder?

    Arturo Vidal is a beast, quite versalite too, great as B2B midfielder ps. Sven & Lars Bender are quite good as well
  7. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    @up yeah i just did, but now i dont get any transfer info about those players
  8. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    opposition goalie playing match of his life he got 9.4 for the game:<
  9. S

    Chiellini-LB?

    Chiello is CB and will always be better at CB than LB, so is Bocchetti
  10. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    i got two: getting spammed with not needed news items when you have 200+ players on shortlist and unrealistic transfer fee demands
  11. S

    Does anyone have/ever had a 5 star player?

    The only 5 star player i saw so far is Messi (including the normal Neymar's, Ronaldo's and whonot).
  12. S

    FC Porto what players to buy and sell?

    you already have 2 great midfielders, Moutinho and Defour not to mention Freddy Guarin
  13. S

    Coach Skill Calculator

    here is Raikan's guide to 5 star coaches, beware though, as they wont sign for lower rep teams http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85738-coaches-guide-galaxy.html
  14. S

    How to Sign Dortmund's Mario Gotze???

    the reason that dortmund wants over 100 mil is that he is on long term contract and they dont need to sell him, but as you were told, try bugging him in the media, it might help, watch out though as he might dislike you (if his responses are like "i already responded to ***" "i prefer praise...
  15. S

    How to do Gotze 20+ Assists

    corner taker with 12/13 in corner/crossing is pretty bad choice
Back
Top