Recent content by T1LL13

  1. T

    Co-Management Idea

    I was involved in that ill-fated save but I really enjoyed it lads. Would be up for it again!
  2. T

    Athletic Bilbao - Life After Aduriz

    First time in about 2 years I have logged in and the first thing i see is a classic Klippybo story! didnt expect any of the old names to still be about! Will be following mate!
  3. T

    New Laptop

    Anyone have any input on this guys? I really would appreciate any help you can give me!
  4. T

    New Laptop

    Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advise, buying a new laptop and ideally it has to be suitable for a few years worth of FM playing! I have a budget of around £750, does any one have any suggestions on models or what specs would be best? I appreciate any help you guys can give me. Cheers, Scott
  5. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Brilliant story mate. 2016 was epic so hope this one is even better. One question, do you apply for any job that is available or do you wait till you are offered an interview??
  6. T

    When QPR sack me....

    #WhereisPeterKlopp?
  7. T

    FMBase Lost Talents - Glorious Basterds

    Former BaP Members Sign Up: Jerome Ouillet-Vareille First Name: Nicolas Last Name: Same PotC Common Name: Date of Birth (dd/mm): 20/05 Year (All): 2034 City of Birth: Barcelona Nationality: Father's Nationality *** Second Nation (City of Birth): Spain Height (cm): 193 Weight (kg): 78 Starting...
  8. T

    FMBase Lost Talents - The Pirates of the Caribbean

    Jeremy Ouillet-Vareille retirement statement. "Finally that is over! Barca begged me to play another year and although I am very glad and proud that I did, I am very glad to finally be retired. My career was slow to get started, a couple of early transfers around Europe until I made my home at...
  9. T

    Nordic Nights

    Is this story finished now? I love Swedish football and just read this. Hope you continue with it!
  10. T

    Managing in rest of Europe

    Sweden is good although the Match day squad restrictions make it more difficult, you have to have 9 Home Grown players in your match day squad of 18 players. It is a good challenge, the league is not difficult if you start with a relatively good team but Europe can be harder.
  11. T

    FMBase Lost Talents - The Return of The Pirates of the Caribbean - Sign Up Closed

    First Name: Jeremy Second Name: Ouillet-Vareille Common Name (Optional): Hair Colour: Bald Date Of Birth (Without year): 20/05 City of Birth: Marigot Nationality (Caribbean): Saint Martin Second Nations (Optional): French (obviously) Preferred Squad Number: 7 Personality Traits (Max. 3 -...
  12. T

    Steam Update - Game not working

    Cheers mate, logged on to try this and it has seemed to have done it itself, strange, perhaps i was just being impatient. Will remember this for next time if i have any issues, cheers again.
  13. T

    Steam Update - Game not working

    Not sure if you guys can help me but when i try to load the FM16 game, I get a popup saying that the game needs to be updated, the update is not very big only 22.6 MB but for some reason, it will just not process. I have attached a picture, anyone help? Have tried resetting Steam and my laptop...
  14. T

    bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

    I would be available to do a little bit of Reporter work if need be, not sure i can study the game like Leeds can but i can certainly have a quick look and i have a vivid imagination so could easily make stuff up lol oh and most of you guys know me from last years!! Only thing i would say, is...
  15. T

    Skins & Other Graphics Rules & Help Thread.

    Can anyone give me an idiot guide of how to get the icon sidebar? I hate the current sidebar and would like it just to be icons. I have no clue where to start!!
Back
Top