bcfc1

Reaction score
I had an idea but it would require other people to get involved.

The idea is pretty simple. I would manage a club for a season and then as soon as the season finishes, I save the file and upload it for the next person to manage season 2. Once they have finished the second season they then save the file and upload it for someone else to then take over.

As it is just one season for each person, it doesn't require a lot of commitment and it might also be a good chance for people who haven't written a story before to try it before committing to their own story completely.

If you are interested then post a message on this thread and if there are a few people involved then we can discuss the details of how it would work.

It's good to see someone interested. Hopefully we get 1 or 2 more and then we can make a start with it.

I'd be down for that, don't tend to make many comments on here or get too involved but have been an avid story follower for past two years around here. Only worry is how long would to be expected to complete the season within?

It's good to see someone interested. Hopefully we get 1 or 2 more and then we can make a start with it.

Sounds good, i'd be keen. If numbers were low we could even do it on rotary basis, returning to previous players once the cycle is completed?

I'd be down for that, don't tend to make many comments on here or get too involved but have been an avid story follower for past two years around here. Only worry is how long would to be expected to complete the season within?

I hadn't thought about the time gap for the later people too much actually. Could be better if we did half a season each maybe.

Sounds good, i'd be keen. If numbers were low we could even do it on rotary basis, returning to previous players once the cycle is completed?

Thats a good idea and then you could come back and see how much has changed since you were last in charge.

Thats a few of us interested now so I think its time to make a start with it. My original idea was to start with a mid/low prem team (West Ham, Southampton, Palace) to keep things relatively simple as its the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm happy to start lower or in a different country entirely though if people have a different preference.

I'd be happy to use a mid table prem team, I tend to do European saves so would be nice to come home for once. I think any of the teams mentioned would be a good shout

I'd be happy to use a mid table prem team, I tend to do European saves so would be nice to come home for once. I think any of the teams mentioned would be a good shout
Likewise, I normally stick to Scotland, so would be interesting to try something a bit different.

Edit :Either way is fine, but are we doing monthly or quarterly updates and also, would you guys want to set up a discord or whatsapp for a managers chat?

Not seen a pass-the-parcel save on here in ages. (someone was rumbled using the editor on his turn and it all went to a massive argument s**tshow)

Likewise, I normally stick to Scotland, so would be interesting to try something a bit different.

Edit :Either way is fine, but are we doing monthly or quarterly updates and also, would you guys want to set up a discord or whatsapp for a managers chat?

Sounds like a good idea, I'm happy to do any kind of updates. I do work 12hr shifts though so I would probably be a bit quiet on those days

When we wanting to get this started. I'm currently at uni but it's all online so I can be pretty adaptive scheduling wise.

Unfortunately my uni/work timetables have had to change due some virus people keep bleating on about so I'm going to have to put this on the back burner I'm afraid.

Sorry guys, hopefully once things are back to normal we could do something similar. I just won't have the time to keep up if I'm Involved and would slow everything right down

I was involved in that ill-fated save but I really enjoyed it lads. Would be up for it again!

Setting up a Discord or WhatsApp group for managers can offer several benefits for communication and collaboration.Discord supports multiple channels, enabling managers to organize conversations by team or project, making it easier to track progress and keep everyone informed