Recent content by tarzankingofmars

  1. T

    Liverpool Skin Work In Progress

    Just downloaded it and it looks great! Really nice. One question (and sorry if this has been answered elsewhere) - in the future if I wanted to swap out the main background image of Gerrard with the Liverbird or another player but keep the look of how it is implemented, is there a 'how to' on this?
  2. T

    Liverpool Skin Work In Progress

    Looking great! Up soon possibly?
  3. T

    Unanswered Steam/Skin question...

    Ok, thanks, at least now I know it will work with steam. I did have a save game fail earlier, possibly corrupted files? ---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ---------- Fixed it. Long story, but for anyone else, it's not steam, it will work.
  4. T

    Liverpool Vs Wigan

    Agreed. Never played like that under Hodgy... Was it me or was that goal a shade of offside? All over them. Had Meireles been able to finish the match and/or Gerrard/Kuyt played 90 it would've been a win. Picture that performance with Carroll, Suarez, Meireles and Gerrard on the pitch. The...
  5. T

    Unanswered Steam/Skin question...

    I have seen several people ask this question and I have the same problem. Using steam, when downloading and extracting/installing faces, kits and skins, it does not work by installing them into documents etc. A thread asking this question was just closed (?) by referencing the standard sticky...
  6. T

    how to install a skin via steam

    It bugs me when people don't answer the question but act like they did. He said STEAM. This does not work for those who use steam.
  7. T

    XML issues, failed to set up graphics and crash dumps

    Same thing happened to me. Gutted. If the files can be opened and edited then why couldn't it be saved? I get an error that says "XML parsing error" "not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last-saved_game.xml" With all of these programming gurus on here I'm hoping to find out it's...
  8. T

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    Before my PC trash crashed during a save operation and lost my entire season, I had just downloaded this tactic. I was in 4th with Liverpool, with my away form my problem. Match prepared with this tactic for 3 days then played Man City away, won 3-1, could've been 5.
  9. T

    Problem with my Saved Game - Computer Turned Off During Save

    Same thing happened to me. Gutted. If the files can be opened and edited then why couldn't it be saved? I get an error that says "XML parsing error" "not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last-saved_game.xml" With all of these programming gurus on here I'm hoping to find out it's...
Back
Top