Recent content by Tertziniu

  1. T

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    IW left foot on left side and right on right side?! thx
  2. T

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    works brilliant for my Inter well done thx
  3. T

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    i did some changes but this works ...set pieces are awesome ...it need some tweaks it not perfect but i loved it on fm 2016 ...hope you can help me ...i using with Inter won Serie A 2nd season 8 games undefeated one draw against Barcelona after 3-0 at half time for them :)...minimum 2 goals...
  4. T

    *** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

    i saw in opening post in screenshoot of team shape striker is F9 in my is CFa?! is that right
  5. T

    [16.2] [4-2-3-1] 2016 Fast&Press

    standard always and pep talk always i use assertive but only keep the good run or for the fans stuff like this
  6. T

    [16.2] [4-2-3-1] 2016 Fast&Press

    i have a medium team and lots of youngsters with arsenal i was killed in wings and one CD was really bad he doesn't enjoy big matches ...probably it will help showing on weaker foot on wingers
  7. T

    [16.2] [4-2-3-1] 2016 Fast&Press

    v3 without OI and teamwork
  8. T

    [16.2] [4-2-3-1] 2016 Fast&Press

    I use V3 without OI and it works brilliant just use always as prep talk assertive and match training teamwork
  9. T

    [16.2] [4-2-3-1] 2016 Fast&Press

    i'm using v3 with awesome results no OI
  10. T

    4-2-3-1 Wonder's Maker

    i uploaded again try second link
  11. T

    4-2-3-1 Wonder's Maker

    I made it check it out. 7 wins in a row
  12. T

    4-2-3-1 Wonder's Maker

    After trying several tactics on several forums I have to do an simple tactic after type of players I have in the squad. I don't have screenshoots sorry. I chosed 4-2-3-1 with Standard Mentality and Flexibile View image: Tactics Overview 1. Gk def 2. Fb att 3. Bpd def 4. CD stopper 5. Wb...
Back
Top