Oh, **** me. I'm in first place in League 1, with Sheffield Utd not far behind.. I've gone the whole season without any major injury problems, but then.. In the 40th match my two central defenders get long-term injuries, then one of the players replacing them get an equally serious injury along...
I'm not getting the killer results everyone else are. I win a lot, but 3-3 against Hull and a 5-2 loss against Porto is annoying... :P Been conceding quite a few goals lately.
Using this Tottenham team:
GK: Gomes
DR: Corluka
DC: Mexes
DC: Sakho
DL: Coentrao
CM: Kranjcar/VdV
CM: Modric
RW...
Wow, Modric and Bale also got injured. Now Aaron Lennon, Modric, Bale, VdV and Kranjcar are all on the injury list. Which leaves me with quite a bit of trouble in the attacking part of my team..
Van der Vaart was out for 3 months with a hip injury, and 1 week after he got well, he gets the EXACT same injury and is out for another three months.. **** me...