Can someone please tell me how to make myself have an unlimited amount of money in data editor.

NEED HELP!!! I have somehow not registered a player (who is a vital in my team!) and was wondering is there anyway a can register him using the RTE? Squad registration is closed for 4 months :(

Own Database

Hi, I have created my own database down to english lvl 10 including a cup for each lower level and reserve & youth leagues following the pro setup. this the 3rd time i have completely written the database and each time now i come to the end of 1st season and get to 1600 hrs on friday 24th june (end of eng season) and i get a crash dump. i have loaded up just the eng league and put an unemployed manager in and holiday'ed to end of season 1 and succesfully started season 2. when i then run my propper game i have 4 managers and suddenly im gettin thew crash dump. has anybody please got any ideas as to why this could be??

PS, -I have tried on small player db
-my db shows no errors in the editor
-I have the following leagues running: Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Wales, USA & Brazil.

Any help would be immensly appreciated as im annoyed now as my last save has clocked up 4 days of playing time just to have the error.

Thanks in advance

Flik

Hi guys.

I have a question amd i hope someone can help me out.

I am editing the danish leagues so they are exactly like they are in real life. But if i am going to make the danish 1st division completely right i have to cut the teams down from 16 to 14.

But when i do that i cant load the danish league in the game, because it says that 16 teams is required.

Do you know if i am able to change that and how ?

Regards Danni

I think you may have to create the danish leagues from fresh to do that, i had similar probs with BSN in england i wanted 22 instead of 21 but i just left it in the end lol

Last edited:
Hi Guys...lately i've been trying some things on Editor 11.
When i want to raise some attributes... e.g. 15 > 20, the same attribute keeps at level 15, and not at level 20 as i wanted...can somebody help me? PLS PLS PLS, Tks =)

EDITING REQUEST FOR DEMOCRATIC EUROPEAN CLUB COMPETITIONS:

REQUEST FOR DEMOCRATIC EUROPEAN CLUB COMPETITIONS:

Hi all you FM fans,

I'm one of those not so advanced users, who likes to "pimp" the game with new graphics, but just doesn't know how to edit.
I'v tried for hours and hours, and I'm getting nowhere. I have searched the FM-fansites for a custom database of my liking, but surprisingly enough nobody seems to have created the not so advanced (I guess) database I'd like to see.

So now I'm posting a request here. I don't think I'm the only on who'd like the following, which is an attempt at democratizing the European football - i.e. giving the smaller nations a chance to compete with the giants of club football.

1. A Champions League that is only for the league champions. One team from Enlgand, one from Spain etc...
This would mean that the play-off would be slightly smaller, because of the limited number of European leagues, but the group stage can still have 32 teams. In the long term, smaller champion clubs will grow from the big prize money in the CL and will be in the race for the big players. The same amount of play-off teams that fail to qualify to the CL will still make it to the Europa League.

(2)But it will have consequences for the Europa League too. The EL will be the hardest tournament to win in the beginning, because it will now include the runner-ups and third placed teams from the big leagues. We would see Chelsea and Manchester city battling it out with Inter and Napoli, while fourth-placed Arsenal and fifth-placed Tottenham would not qualify, making the national competitions even harder.

3. To compensate this lack of continental football, let's reintroduce the Cup Winner's Cup, in it's traditional cup format: a two-legged knock-out tournament for the winners of the national cups. This would give talented but economicaly poor teams the chance to play European football, and the teams who fail to qualify for CL and EL can concentrate fully on winning the cup instead.

So, to sum up, this is what I'm looking for, but can't find:
1. Champions League for the champions only.
2. Europa League keeps it's format, but with higher placed participants.
3. A Cup Winner's Cup where 32 teams from the highest ranked leagues fight it out in a knock-out tournament.

Advantages: More diverse opponents, more surprises, more economical equality between nations and clubs in the long run.
Disadvantages: Harder national competitions, the Europa League would be harder to win than the Champions League, something that can be countered by raising the prize money in CL compared to the EL.

Last edited:
does anyone know what document the game editor goes into

i've just made a new system and i have a couple of leagues in. I was wondering how to add the 'unlimited under-21 players' to the squad rules when it comes to registering players? help anyone?

REQUEST FOR DEMOCRATIC EUROPEAN CLUB COMPETITIONS:

Hi all you FM fans,

I'm one of those not so advanced users, who likes to "pimp" the game with new graphics, but just doesn't know how to edit.
I'v tried for hours and hours, and I'm getting nowhere. I have searched the FM-fansites for a custom database of my liking, but surprisingly enough nobody seems to have created the not so advanced (I guess) database I'd like to see.

So now I'm posting a request here. I don't think I'm the only on who'd like the following, which is an attempt at democratizing the European football - i.e. giving the smaller nations a chance to compete with the giants of club football.

1. A Champions League that is only for the league champions. One team from Enlgand, one from Spain etc...
This would mean that the play-off would be slightly smaller, because of the limited number of European leagues, but the group stage can still have 32 teams. In the long term, smaller champion clubs will grow from the big prize money in the CL and will be in the race for the big players. The same amount of play-off teams that fail to qualify to the CL will still make it to the Europa League.

(2)But it will have consequences for the Europa League too. The EL will be the hardest tournament to win in the beginning, because it will now include the runner-ups and third placed teams from the big leagues. We would see Chelsea and Manchester city battling it out with Inter and Napoli, while fourth-placed Arsenal and fifth-placed Tottenham would not qualify, making the national competitions even harder.

3. To compensate this lack of continental football, let's reintroduce the Cup Winner's Cup, in it's traditional cup format: a two-legged knock-out tournament for the winners of the national cups. This would give talented but economicaly poor teams the chance to play European football, and the teams who fail to qualify for CL and EL can concentrate fully on winning the cup instead.

So, to sum up, this is what I'm looking for, but can't find:
1. Champions League for the champions only.
2. Europa League keeps it's format, but with higher placed participants.
3. A Cup Winner's Cup where 32 teams from the highest ranked leagues fight it out in a knock-out tournament.

Advantages: More diverse opponents, more surprises, more economical equality between nations and clubs in the long run.
Disadvantages: Harder national competitions, the Europa League would be harder to win than the Champions League, something that can be countered by raising the prize money in CL compared to the EL.
I dont think this can be done mate as I think the Champions league and europa league are hard-coded into the game and cannot be altered, you can create a cup winners cup using continental rules but teams who qualify for it would also qualify for the europa league so there would be alot of fixture congestion.

I would like to create a custom database to give more accurate PA/CA of player, however I do not fully understand how to edit attributes. Whenever I edit an attribute, other attributes decrease. I assume this is to fit with CA, but I'm unsure on the relation of these and how much I should change i.e. if I were to increase an attribute by 5, how would that relate to CA?

you did the republish thing i.e. you filled out the new description on the Edit book page and went to the second page and did the "Save and Publish" button

You should have gotten a notice that yur book was being Published (re Published)

Your book shoud be in lockdown for 24-36 hrs, and then youj have access again.

Hey, I'm currently playing with Barcelona and have finished my first season winning the treble, which is all fine and great. The problem I have is that my Barca Athletic somehow managed to get relegated and because I only loaded the spanish league to 2nd division I'm wondering if they have ANY chance at all of getting back to the 2nd divison since the fixture schedule for them doesn't list any games appart from friendlies. If that's not possible I'd like to ask if I can somehow load up the 3rd divison without restarting the game.

FM 2011- Player Faces

Does anybody know if there is a way to upload your own player faces?

I.E could I go on google images to get say a photo of Nigel De Jong and put it on his silhouette?

Cheers.

Okay i just started using the editor. I changed players to different clubs and thats okay, but then i changed some players attributes but whenever i load the game the changes to the attributes arent there? Now i cant start a league in england because theres too many teams in premier league and not enough in championship, i tried to fix this but these changes wont stay either???? What do i do????????

Hi everyone. I'd like to experiment by putting the OLD FIRM into the English Premier Division and turn the 20 team premier division into a 22 team permiership. does anyone know how?
x