Recent content by TheCelticKid

  1. T

    Chairmen Game - Announcements thread

    Takeover Completed at West Ham Today marks the beginning of a new era at West Ham United as Gold and Sullivan are out. The clubs has successfully been taken over by the West Ham United Supporters club in a move aimed at bringing stability to the Hammers. A spokesperson for the group has...
  2. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    done Update This is the link to the press conference/announcements thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2018-manager-stories/372280-chairmen-game-announcements-thread.html#post3152397
  3. T

    Chairmen Game - Announcements thread

    FM18 Chairmen Game This is the announcements thread for the chairmen game. Please only post your press conferences, transfer and club updates in this thread. I will also be posting all the updates and save files into this thread. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or...
  4. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    This has not died, i have had a very busy week which was not expected and i will be opening the PC and Announcements thread imminently. Thanks for your patience i know this must have been frustrating with the lack of activity
  5. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    Update As the game is now filling up, i expect the press conference and update thread to be up by this time tomorrow night. There is still spaces left for anyone who wants to join (see page 3). Thanks everyone for your patience in getting this set up and good luck to everyone involved. I will...
  6. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    Hoping to get around 15 players minimum before starting, hopefully be ready to get going by tomorrow night.
  7. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    Will do, want to fill it out a bit first. Done.
  8. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    Anyone wanting to join just comment the team you want to take.
  9. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    FM Chairman game You must Read the rules below before taking part... THE RULES 1) To sign up you must have a copy of FM18. This is because I will be running my game on FM18 and so you need the same version to ensure that transfers are done correctly. 2) You must be able to regularly check...
  10. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    good point, I have also noticed than only a slim majority of tobeys players have been in this thread. I think I will do a mix, if u are already a member of Tibet’s, pm me and you can get first pick of a team when we start tonight. The remaining places will then put to everyone else. I’m sure...
  11. T

    Chairman Game - Is there interest?

    I have sent him a msg but haven’t heard back. Interest seems relatively high in this so if I don’t hear back I will start a new one. Will wait till Monday evening and then I’ll just get goin with it
Back
Top