Recent content by thejoshster

  1. T

    3 player save suggestions on teams?

    Hey me and 2 mates looking to start a new save looking for ideally 3 even teams in the same division that either is not in europe or has lower amount of games just so you get through seasons a bit quicker any suggestions?
  2. T

    Saving the Terriers

    Now Quaner and Diakhaby are classed as midfielders in the huddersfield website they can play on the wing altho fm have their best position upfront. Now Mounie has been leading the line for huddersfield this season with 18 apperances and 1 ****** goal! Depoitre is asking for more game time his...
  3. T

    Saving the Terriers

    Midfield: Now then Mooy, Hogg and Kachunga are picked out to be the better players out of the midfield intresting given the line up given by wagner against cardiff (any huddersfield fans out there intrigued by this?) but basically compared to the prem this midfield is poor observe: Grey line...
  4. T

    Saving the Terriers

    8 defenders 4 full backs & 4 centre backs. Now Schindler has been sold to bayern munich in fm! 22.5m so with a little help ;) I've got him on loan to the end of the deason to emulate the squad IRL. Now Florent Hadergjonaj has asked to leave and put in a transfer request, I've accepted hes my...
  5. T

    Saving the Terriers

    Lossi has been first choice just like in real life, his passing and his first touch are poor for a sweeper keeper (9 & 10) but he is good in one on ones (16). Assistant rates himasleading player for championship, bringing in a new goalkeeper mid way through is risky and we have limited funds as...
  6. T

    Saving the Terriers

    David Wagner leaves Huddersfield by mutual consent The German arrived at Huddersfield in November 2015 with the West Yorkshire club struggling in the Sky Bet Championship, before stabilising their position and securing promotion to the Premier League the...
  7. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    After beating LFC our prem form continued with wins against Leicester and Sunderland and a draw against stoke. Putting us top of the table Everyone is happy no real problems so far Giroud has been my best player 3 starts 6 goals in the league (got injured hence lack of games). Our cup form has...
  8. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs4i70JgnOk&feature=youtu.be XD Like slicing through butter
  9. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    How big of a 3 points this could be! Not a great game all the goals came early and it was a nervy victory by the end, I did notice however that fonte came out of position that lead to the goal so I will adjust his role so he's no longer a stopper and stops closing down players as it left a gap...
  10. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    92min winner! haha punched the air in delight for that one not a great goal but again fully deserved we were all over watford especially in the last 10mins and I'm taking some credit for this one 78mins I took off ozil for lacazette second striker did the trick gave us more attacking options...
  11. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    First match of the season! We left it late but grabbed an equaliser by the end fully deserved no matter what Pardew says maybe he will get fired in the game too? It was a sweet goal aswell Sanchez headed down to Giroud who hit it first time on the volley.
  12. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    Pre-season always hard to judge pre-season as they haven't learn your tactic so do you put loses down to that or just that your tactics aren't good enough? Anyway I'm hoping my tactics are fine 4-2-3-1 main system fast and fluid football. Annoyingly Cech is out injured for a month tho.
  13. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    Eleney packs his bags to Monaco for £15m I felt he was the weakest of all my playmakers. £14m for Carzola, I felt bad about this as I love Carzola in real life, but one year left on his contract he wasn't playing and I wanted a different role to Eamsey (DLP) to get the best out of him went to...
  14. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    Transfers always fun So with Giroud as a target man I wanted a pacy striker to provide a different alternative and settled on Lacazette for 30m. Jose Fonte adds some more depth in the heart of defence, another leader who is strong and aggressive which according to the team report the squad is...
  15. T

    Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

    So the squad. Arsenal have a good squad no doubt about it, and a huge transfer budget to go with it. It has pretty good depth but I’m lacking different types of players in the midfield while I want another striker up top.
Back
Top