thejoshster

Reaction score
View attachment 23867

David Wagner leaves Huddersfield
by mutual consent

View attachment 23870

The German arrived at Huddersfield in November 2015 with the West Yorkshire club struggling in the Sky Bet Championship, before stabilising their position and securing promotion to the Premier League the following season and then defying the odds to secure top-flight survival.

However, a run of nine Premier League games without a win leaves Huddersfield with just 11 points from 22 games.

View attachment 23869

So 16 games to save the terriers! 9 points behind relegation, with probably the worst squad in the league in which they havent gained a premiership point since october!

Last edited:
View attachment 23866

Lossi has been
first choice just like in real life, his passing and his first touch are poor for a sweeper keeper (9 & 10) but he is good in one on ones (16).

Assistant rates him
asleading player for championship, bringing in a new goalkeeper mid way through is risky and we have limited funds as it is but it might be worth it giving it a go to improve things...

View attachment 23865
8 defenders 4 full backs & 4 centre backs. Now Schindler has been sold to bayern munich in fm! 22.5m so with a little help ;) I've got him on loan to the end of the deason to emulate the squad IRL. Now Florent Hadergjonaj has asked to leave and put in a transfer request, I've accepted hes my weakest full back and I need to improve morale. Centre backs are good considering the situation Tommy smith is captain and my first choice but thee is definately room for improvement on that front, he is in poor form 17 games average rating of 6.54, Erik Durm on paper is even poorer in his defensive attributes positioning marking both 10 so I would love to dive in the transfer market to improve on this position.

View attachment 23864Midfield: Now then Mooy, Hogg and Kachunga are picked out to be the better players out of the midfield intresting given the line up given by wagner against cardiff (any huddersfield fans out there intrigued by this?)

but basically compared to the prem this midfield is poor observe:
View attachment 23863

Grey line is average in the league but it turns out they can jump the highest sooooo

thats good right?

w9o6Bie3f3iFAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Now Quaner and Diakhaby are classed as midfielders in the huddersfield website they can play on the wing altho fm have their best position upfront.

Now Mounie has been leading the line for huddersfield this season with 18 apperances and 1 ****** goal! Depoitre is asking for more game time his record in fm and IRL is poor aswell

so in conclusion I need a new striker, goalkeeper full back ... basically a whole new squad!