Recent content by tsrx

  1. T

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Can i start new game without real fixtures ? ;>
  2. T

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Are u update poland transfers etc ?
  3. T

    FM 2015 - The Indian Super League

    ojmpx can u give link for this addons ? :)
  4. T

    4-1-4-1 Tactic for Average Teams

    What do you think ?
  5. T

    4-1-4-1 Tactic for Average Teams

    OK i add thx for sugestion :) Now i test my tactics with FC Barcelona i giving screen sooon :)
  6. T

    4-1-4-1 Tactic for Average Teams

    But go check the player instructions for my tactics. I only add instruction for players and change position for any players in tactics. I not add team instructions.
  7. T

    4-1-4-1 Tactic for Average Teams

    I use this tactics for 2 clubs. I tested Melbourne Heart from Australian A-League and FC Barcelona - (Only test not play/my assistent played all matches for my tactics). I watch FC Bayern Munchen in real and new tactics from Pep is perfect. This is revolution for me. I use last patch Football...
  8. T

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    OK ok i will change in Editor can i do ?
  9. T

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    OK why Rosell not release from Barcelona ?
  10. T

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Not confirmed ? So why he write in official Utd website ?
  11. T

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    I search club from : Asia : China,Korea,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Australia etc Club who is good but not have big players. Any request ?
  12. T

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    New MLS clubs Orlando City & New York City are added ?
Back
Top