Recent content by voldemorten

  1. V

    FM 2015 - Newbie

    I also think that the teams themselves iare set with a parameter that tells the game how good it should perform, how attractive the club will be, and so on. A manager will only help a team so far, and I honestly think that some teams will play **** no matter what manager you put in. If you put...
  2. V

    FM 2015 - Newbie

    Well, it depends on the role the player will have in said positions. In other words, a 4-2-3-1 formation can be played in a ridiculous amounts of ways.
  3. V

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Haha yes, the same thing happend with me and Jack Wilshere just now. He´s been mostly on the U21-team for 2 seasons now, and this new season I let him start a few games, and has been using him. And suddenly he wants to leave because of not getting enough game time. I think someone botched the...
  4. V

    Help Needed Please

    Isn´t it a whole save-game? Well, the tactics isn´t there because it´s not saved with the game as far as I know. Maybe he´s got the tactic available somewhere else?
  5. V

    Offer new contract / bug

    But how can you ask a player to get rid of his agent when the agent don´t ask for a new contract? I wanted to keep the player as he wanted to leave for a new team, and said he would get a better contract if he stayed. The player agreed, but the agent still wont let me offer him a new contract...
  6. V

    Help Needed Please

    Store the file in your savegame-folder, and load it as usual when starting the game.
  7. V

    Desperate for some help please

    Injuries on a new team is something that must be programmed into the game. It happens every single time, even if the fitness staff is top notch. Other than that, I agree with what the others have said.
  8. V

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    The best part of those situations is if the player wants to leave because he wants a new contract, but his agent says he won´t discuss it. Yay for maximum irritating bugs, right up there with massive amounts of injuries of key-players when you take over a new team.
  9. V

    Offer new contract / bug

    Yes, if I get the option, I would´ve. Problem is his agent hasn´t asked for a new contract. The player himself wanted to leave, and I offered him a new contract to stay. Problem is the agent won´t let me negotiate with the player.
  10. V

    Offer new contract / bug

    So here I´m sitting with Danny Wilson. The bloke wants a new contract. Can´t blame the fellow, since he´s been a top player all season for minimum wage, and he helped the club going to the Premier League. He says he want to leave to another club. Ok, I talk him into staying as long as he gets a...
  11. V

    Fm13 on mac problems

    Well, FM13 is nearly useless for me atm.. I´m going back to FM12 till the next patch.
  12. V

    Logo and kit vs. language

    Ok, here´s the weird problem. I downloaded both kits and logos and extract them to the correct folders. Nothing shows up in my game. So I´m thinking "Ok, I´ll change the language so the game will update itself with fresh files and everything.". I have my language set to Norwegian and change...
  13. V

    Fm13 on mac problems

    Yup... same problem here. It sucks the life out of both my CPU and my memory. I have the same macbook as you.. If I remember right it was a problem with the memory in FM12 as well.. Eating the memory as it was crackers...
  14. V

    High CPU usage..

    Yea, it sucks both CPU and memory out of my mac as well.. It´s almost insane...
  15. V

    Post Your Frustrations

    Ok, now this kinda sux. I took leadership of AZ in Eredivisie after their manager got sacked. I noticed that the star-keeper was unhappy and tried to talk to him to see if there was anything I could do. He only said that the conversation had broken down and that he couldn't talk to me anymore...
Back
Top