voldemorten

Reaction score
So here I´m sitting with Danny Wilson. The bloke wants a new contract. Can´t blame the fellow, since he´s been a top player all season for minimum wage, and he helped the club going to the Premier League.

He says he want to leave to another club. Ok, I talk him into staying as long as he gets a new contract that´s as good as what Cardiff can offer him.
Cool, I say to myself with a smug grin. I click "Offer contract" and his ugly-looking agent pops up saying his client
isn´t interested in discussing a new contract with the club.
"Very well then, you rot for another year on minimum wage!" I say to myself.

A couple of days later Danny Wilson is furious at me for breaking my promise for a new contract. Well, excuse me, I said. We´ll fix that right away! Danny walked away as a happy camper awaiting his new contract.
Again I try to offer him a new one. Again his ****** agent pops up saying "my client isn´t interested yada yada yada".
Bollocks. It´s a bug. A ****** useless one as well. One that´s irritating as a mosquito in a hot summers night.

So here I´m sitting with Danny Wilson. The bloke wants a new contract. Can´t blame the fellow, since he´s been a top player all season for minimum wage, and he helped the club going to the Premier League.

He says he want to leave to another club. Ok, I talk him into staying as long as he gets a new contract that´s as good as what Cardiff can offer him.
Cool, I say to myself with a smug grin. I click "Offer contract" and his ugly-looking agent pops up saying his client
isn´t interested in discussing a new contract with the club.
"Very well then, you rot for another year on minimum wage!" I say to myself.

A couple of days later Danny Wilson is furious at me for breaking my promise for a new contract. Well, excuse me, I said. We´ll fix that right away! Danny walked away as a happy camper awaiting his new contract.
Again I try to offer him a new one. Again his ****** agent pops up saying "my client isn´t interested yada yada yada".
Bollocks. It´s a bug. A ****** useless one as well. One that´s irritating as a mosquito in a hot summers night.

you could try asking him to sack his agent?? its worked for me in the past :D

Yes, if I get the option, I would´ve. Problem is his agent hasn´t asked for a new contract. The player himself wanted to leave, and I offered him a new contract to stay. Problem is the agent won´t let me negotiate with the player.

I've had the same thing however, when asked to get rid of his agent the player refused so it was a no win situation.

I've had the same thing however, when asked to get rid of his agent the player refused so it was a no win situation.

But how can you ask a player to get rid of his agent when the agent don´t ask for a new contract? I wanted to keep the player as he wanted to leave for a new team, and said he would get a better contract if he stayed. The player agreed, but the agent still wont let me offer him a new contract.
Frustrating.