Recent content by Wallyson

  1. W

    FM14 Funny/Random Thread

    The game is trying to tell you something
  2. W

    Football Manager 15 announced

    Gonna torrent it and try before paying money for it this year. inb4 fbi at my door. Trololol
  3. W

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Just lost the league title by a point (drew with ******* BETIS that finished 20th in the last game) Lost the CL final to PORTO in extra time after their 5'6 winger scored a header thanks to my only availible left back (injuries) being a ****** 2 star regen. Time to make a new save.
  4. W

    Ronaldo is approaching grandpa status and he wants 675k/week. Do i let him go?

    Got it down to 450k. That's fine, i guess (I have too much money). Bale won Ballon D'or 2016 lol
  5. W

    Ronaldo is approaching grandpa status and he wants 675k/week. Do i let him go?

    He is like 31 or 32 now and he wants 675k per week. He has been vital for my team (Scores almost as much as in real life), but idk. Should i let him go?
  6. W

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Another thing is people try the exact same thing over and over. ''Derp this tactic doesn't work, so i'm gonna download another derp'' Nobody realizes how morale and keeping your players hungry, keep them from getting complacent and **** like that is important. Tactic/quality of players isn't...
  7. W

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    Youth facilities and training facilities should be good. I'm all about them regens. Smaller league (no eng, spa, fra, ger, ita) no dinamo zagreb
  8. W

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I never watch the first half. Too nerve wrecking and frustrating lol. I'm gonna quit playing this game all along after summer, i don't need this ****.
  9. W

    Anyone else found the game suddenly MUCH Harder?

    I sometimes Holiday the league and only manage in cups and cl. No wonder i never win the league anymore lol
  10. W

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    Crazy stats, too bad he's a lil *****. I would retrain to a full back
  11. W

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    Future Ramos tier godly defender. Scored 8 in 21 last season (from corners).
  12. W

    Saving the game before a match = cheating?

    I would rather DIE than do that willingly. If the game is too hard don't play :)
Back
Top