Recent content by Willy2606

  1. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Always appreciated the work of these databases from you. It's unbelievable that SI haven't hired you yet :D - When will the fully updated database be uploaded?
  2. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    I'm starting with Juventus :)
  3. W

    The Steam Help Thread

    Hi guys, I have tried to do anything! To defragment, to verify, to rename registry file etc. But the problem won't go away... The problem is that my version of FM is still on 12.0.0 even though i've downloaded the patches! Please help me!
  4. W

    The 'Looking for a player' thread

    Har Igboun allerede, men bruger ham mest som Indskifter. Hvis jeg kan prøver jeg Wilfried, fordi N'doye er ude med et brækket ben... :( Edit: Wilfried and Paloschi is not available :(
  5. W

    The 'Looking for a player' thread

    Team (you): FC Copenhagen Preferred age: Under 30 Budget/willingness to spend: £6M Position(s): Striker (Poacher) Year: Winter 2013 Other info: Fedt at se en del danskere her! :)
Back
Top