Recent content by xsadsx

  1. X

    Bruno Genesio Olympique Lyon FM 17 Tactics ?

    I like to be offensive, I think it's beautiful.In the meantime thank you for your suggestion.;);)
  2. X

    Bruno Genesio Olympique Lyon FM 17 Tactics ?

    Just wondering if anyone has or can help to create a tactic based on Bruno Genesio philosophies and tactics at Olympique Lyonnais (4-3-3) , because I haven't really seen any on the forum. I love watching his teams and I really want to imitate the tactics, but I've encountered difficulties.
  3. X

    UNBEATEN SHAKTHAR!!

    Hocam bu tamamen shakhtar taktigi degilmi lucescu zamanındaki taktik ?
  4. X

    Mircea Lucescu Shakhtar Donetsk FM17 Tactics?

    Just wondering if anyone has or can help to create a tactic based on Mircea Lucescu philosophies and tactics at Shakhtar Donetsk, because I haven't really seen any on the forum. I love watching his teams and I really want to imitate the tactics, but I've encountered difficulties.
Back
Top