Bruno Genesio Olympique Lyon FM 17 Tactics ?

xsadsx

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has or can help to create a tactic based on Bruno Genesio philosophies and tactics at Olympique Lyonnais (4-3-3) , because I haven't really seen any on the forum. I love watching his teams and I really want to imitate the tactics, but I've encountered difficulties.

Really? Does he even have special tactics?

I mean I don't really follow the French league but as far as I could see from the Europe League games Lyon played(especially knockout stage), the team seemed pretty clueless in terms of tactics and leadership by the manager. It's like a bunch of talanted players trying to do something on their own without a plan.

If this manager were to play FM, he'd probably field a XI and keep pressing space. :)

All jokes aside, based on my observations, I'd say free movement, mixed passing with higher tempo, play out of defence, look for overlap. Maybe narrow width. Control strategy with fluid team shape.

So pretty much give a lot of freedom to players and hope that your talanted attackers will do the job.

Really? Does he even have special tactics?

I mean I don't really follow the French league but as far as I could see from the Europe League games Lyon played(especially knockout stage), the team seemed pretty clueless in terms of tactics and leadership by the manager. It's like a bunch of talanted players trying to do something on their own without a plan.

If this manager were to play FM, he'd probably field a XI and keep pressing space. :)

All jokes aside, based on my observations, I'd say free movement, mixed passing with higher tempo, play out of defence, look for overlap. Maybe narrow width. Control strategy with fluid team shape.

So pretty much give a lot of freedom to players and hope that your talanted attackers will do the job.

I like to be offensive, I think it's beautiful.In the meantime thank you for your suggestion.;);)