Recent content by xWeaZelx

  1. X

    Championship striker

    Thanks for the suggestions guys but everyone you've suggested either isn't available or they want more than 3m for them, anybody got anymore suggestions? D:
  2. X

    Championship striker

    In desperate need of a striker who will play in the championship and score at least 15 goals, I can pay up to about 3m and I'm middlesbrough. Could also do with a RB but a striker is priority, someone be a god and help me out, every good looking striker fails a work permit!
  3. X

    Players for SPL? (Not Celtic or Rangers)

    I only know Griffiths who's any good, is there anyone else who won't cost to much but will be great in the league?
  4. X

    New Contracts

    I'm in the danish league and i've got some quality players who are going to go on frees by the end of the season and there currently not interested in signing new contracts. Is there anyway to persuade them and will Europa League or champions league help?
  5. X

    Conceding Set Pieces

    I keep conceding corners, has anyone got any good defensive corner tactics to prevent them?
  6. X

    I feel our relationship has broken down - Is this resolvable?

    Well my star player said he wanted to leave and I said the wrong things and now he says he doesn't want to talk to me anymore because he feels our relationship has broken down. Is there anyway to resolve the situation or will I be forced to sell him?
  7. X

    New network game here!!!!

    You might wanna put the hamachi details up buddy, we need NETWORK name and the NETWORK password, you create that on hamachi and then we can all join. We can use the hamachi chat then aswell.
  8. X

    Joining a Network Game

    I had that problem last year, try downloading the old version of hamachi. That worked for me :-)
  9. X

    new long term hardcore player game!

    I'll play, but i'm wondering why you've put your name and password down lol? It's not the password to the network game.
  10. X

    New Italy Game?

    I'll play if your still going buddy!
  11. X

    new network game EPL

    I'll play aswell :-)
  12. X

    EPL Network Game, REAL

    time tommorow is 7:00
  13. X

    EPL Network Game, REAL

    :) Joined the hamachi.
  14. X

    Cutsy epl game

    Has anyone bought Kalinic from rovers? Cause if they haven't then i'll take Blackburn :)
  15. X

    Championship Game

    I'll take plymouth, see if I can stop them getting relegated!
Back
Top