Recent content by yorkiemdc

  1. Y

    Crash dumbs

    my game keeps crashing in the within the first month of the new season, why, i have to delete files in crash dumps folder and load again, but keeps crashing help!!!!
  2. Y

    FMC Stadium Superpack

    i download this but i can only see stadium chairs in info screen what did do wrong why cant i see staduims
  3. Y

    staduim background photo

    i downloaded the file and run fm13 changed the options in preferences, but i cant see the stadiums on info screens on can see the chairs displayed, please could anyone tell me if i need to do something else to see the stadiums im useing fmc for fm background logos as my skin
  4. Y

    Real names

    can anyone help me. I want to find a download so i can change the names of teams for example change Man Utd to Manchester United, Blackburn to Blackburn Rovers ext I had it once but cant find it please could you guide me in the right direction and where should i save the file once i found the...
  5. Y

    New Camera View!!

    where do you save the file once you have downloaded it??
  6. Y

    Wo should I be in English Blue Sqare North/ South?

    i never saw the thread that why im asking again
  7. Y

    Wo should I be in English Blue Sqare North/ South?

    Im thinking of managing a team in English Blue Square Bet North or South, but what team should i choose to take over and why do you think i should pick that team?
  8. Y

    Legendary manager.

    Anrei Kanchelskis, Dennis Bergkamp, Eric Cantona
  9. Y

    Unemployed???

    But what do you do jut click continue? go on holiday? watch games? show your interested in other job and get their current manager saked, and how long have you spent unemployed?
  10. Y

    Unemployed???

    What do you do when you unemployed and what do you do to get employment?
  11. Y

    Touchline Bans

    I been warned about penalty decision comments and got touchline ban on my second complaint and my assistant controlled the next match i won, but depend on your assistant. I use players motivation during game play which tells you if your player deserve his yellow or red cards or if he was the...
  12. Y

    Selling Players

    I cant cancel the deals that have been made by my chairman i can only reject the deal i have made any other ideas?
  13. Y

    Selling Players

    How can i stop my chairman from selling my players?
  14. Y

    Untouchable

    I noticed in my boardroom screen that my job status is Untouchable, But what does that mean? Any ideas?
  15. Y

    Deal or No Deal

    How do you decided to accept a job when your already employed, what influences you to accept another job offer. Im currently managering in England won the League 1 Championship with Wigan few weeks after the season ended i got a job offer from Leverkusen, i did not apply for the job. Deal or No...
Back
Top