I used it successfully at my Southampton, Holland and Chile careers leading to some silverware.
- domination at opposition half;
- quick wing-to-wing switches;
- three CDs closing down any ball near center of field;
- high pressing forcing opposing team to clear the ball somewhere from their box;
- WBs being at the middle of goalscoring action;
You need quick and agile CDs as they need to cover great space in the middle and behind them and be aware of counter-attacking speedrunners.
WBs are expected to be as all-around as they can, cause they really do anything, including finishing .
*official name 5-2-1-2 DM WB ASYMMETRIC AM (CL)