I wanted to a classical 4-3-3 tactic. I remember using this back years ago and i loved it. So I got in to a journey with a low level team like Stevenege from Sky bet league 2 and after 7 years got promoted in Premier League. The biggest challenge was in sky bet championship where i struggled for 4 years. Before getting in the Premier League i signed ony free agents. Attaching some screen shots of the final positions and from the ongoing first season in premier league where Stevenege will survive as we amassed enough points. I fill that my tactic is finally ready for shearing with the public of Football Manager. This is the first tactic published. Hope you enjoy it
- If a player receives yellow card, make him to ease tackles;
- If you receive a red card take out the Advance Forward and do not change attacking mentality (at least i prefer it this way);
- Left corner to be taken from left midfielder and right from right midfielder;
- Training is done by assistant or best suited staff;
- I let my assistant to choose the starting eleven (at least i prefer it this way).