- Used in FC Porto with great results, but you can test.
- You can make some changes, sepcially in the right winger, where you can play with an Advanced Playmaker, an Inside Forward or a Wide Target Man, it's up to you, considering the players you have. (Example: In Porto I used to put Marega as a Wide Target Man or Corona as an Advanved Playmaker)
- The midfield does the difference here, so you might have complete players in the midfield.
- Please give some feedback
- The tactic is in evolution, season by season
Tactic and instructions:
League: Just one loss almost in the end of the championship, still we ended 9 points ahead.
Champions League: I can blame it on me, I wanted to do some experiments and I thought tha Ajax would be easy, I was wrong!
Cup: We won it, simple as that
Europa League: What is Bayern doing here? :c