1) What is Esequibia?
Esequibia it's a new playable country for Football Manager 2021 created by Nahuel Lanzon (@nahuelzn) and Alex Machado (@regista13FM), with the collaboration from all the hispanic community of FM. It's a new country started from zero, with 15 cities and more than 70 clubs, each one with it's own story, players, vision, logo and kits!
Also, in this database you'll be able to find more than 1200 players created, each one is a member of the community who took the time to send a form, a picture and his description as a football player to be represented as accurate as possible in the game.
You will also enjoy playing with Esequibia, as every club has a unique set of challenges, customized to their story, or even some challenges as teams plays in the altitude or in very small fields.
Esequibia is also a member of CONMEBOL, which means that you'll be able to choose a team and carry it to the top of the Copa Libertadores or the Copa Sudamericana, and also, the national team will participate in the qualifiers for the World Cup and the Copa América.
You'll also find different teams and the federation on twitter! Follow @esequibia to get updates of whatever happens on this new country.
- 3 fully playable divisions (First Division, Second Division, and Third Division with two zones)
- 3 national cups (Copa Esequibia, Supercup and a Cup for third division teams)
- More than 70 teams, each one with it's own logo, kits and story!
- More than 1200 players created from members of the community. Most of them playing in Esequibia, but also a lot of them playing in other leagues!
- Technical staff, boards, sponsors, media, journalists and agents also were created from members of the community.
- Integration with CONMEBOL (South America): Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Copa America, World Cup qualifier and sub-20 tournaments.
... and most importantly, a whole community of FMers in a database!
How to install it
Download the .zip file and extract the folders in the appropiate folders. There is a readme in the zip file with the exact destinations. Open Football Manager and before starting a new save, clear the cache and reload the skin so the graphics and the language files takes effect. Then, just select the Esequibia.fmf file when starting a new save!
This database should be compatible with almost all other existing databases as long as they don't edit the Ireland (pre-1922) country or modifies the international competitions in South America.
... and finally
We hope you enjoy this mod as much as we did creating it. If you do enjoy it and want to support us, you can buy us a coffee on: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/esequibia!
You can find more info of Esequibia in our website: https://www.esequibia.com
Also, be sure to follow us on twitter:
Nahuel Lanzon: @nahuelzn
Alex Machado: @regista13fm
And follow our channels for more Esequibia and Football Manager related content!