It just started using this tactic and has worked pretty well with a decent amount of goals scored but the defense needs to be tweaked because I seem to always concede first.
- What inspired you? I used this formation because it fit the current selection of players at Tottenham well which is the team I started using it on. I also have always like the Gegenpress style of soccer.
- What to expect? High intensity and pressure formation
- Set piece takers- Usually the Winger
- Player Instructions (PIs) - very useful for FM Touch users
- Recommended players- Players that are strong BBM, DLP, AP (Att), RMD (left), Inside forward (Right)
- Footedness of player per position: I prefer opposite foot on each wing but its not too big of a deal
- Top scoring position: Striker-Harry Kane
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LEAVE A COMMENT!!