This tactic is really strong in attack and definitely does the job defensively, getting Bournemouth into 4th on a holiday test with no transfers. (Refer to photos)
- Changed mentality to 'attacking'
- Shortened passing directness
- Removed 'play out of defence'
- Focused play down both the right and left flanks
- Added "dribble less" PI to CBs
- Made attacking width narrow
- Changed distribution type to 'take short kicks'
- Also made adjustments to the corner routines (however, not sure if they're good or not)