What this does:
It provides search filters for you to plug in, then adjust based on the level of your club.
*If an attribute is set to 15, it is very important - if it is set to 10, it's just important*
Move them up or down to narrow/reveal your list of qualified candidates.
1) Download the zipped file
2) Unzip it with 7zip (windows) or Unarchiver (mac) to documents>sports interactive>football manager 2020>filters
3) Open your save, go to staff>staff search
4) click edit search on the right, then clear
5) click the gear in the bottom left of the panel, then manage filters
6) click import on the right of the new panel, then open the folder and import the filters!