Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
One of my star strikers has been injured in pre-season and will be out for 3-4 months. I have £10m left to spend, can you recommend someone? (I'm just about to start the 2012/2013 season).

Dentinho (Corinthians) and Guilherme (started at dynamo kyi) were both excellent for me. they both averaged about 15-20 goals per season in the league

Vagner Love or Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Emmanuel Emenike - Karbukspor/Spartak
Cedric Bakambu - Fc Souchaux Montbe (more for the future though)
Papiss Demba Cisse - Freiburg
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli
Javier Saviola - Benfica
Wellington Paulista - Cruizero
Fred - Fluminese
Garra Dembele - Levski
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Rafael Sobis - Internacional

Ok thanks. Darra Dembele is the striker whose out injured. I managed to get him for £425k. Great player!

Kevin Gameiro! really try him!! he is a beast! first season NUFC for me and after 26 games (friendlys,league,etc ) he is on 38 goals!!!!!

Try and buy Junior Hoilett, he was amazing for my Wigan team as a poacher. I eventually got sacked (XD) and he ended up getting sold to Malaga for £17m, so a good investment as well.

Best should be in your team and if you give him a chance he's quite good!

ruthless, Nice, who are you currently looking at Dickybran? who is on the radar?

Alexandr Kherzakhov is also very underrated :)

ruthless, Nice, who are you currently looking at Dickybran? who is on the radar?

Alexandr Kherzakhov is also very underrated :)

I've managed Spurs before so tried signing Pavlyuchenko for about £1.5m, but failed appealing against his work permit. I also went for Spurs signing Humberto Suazo for around the same money, but he failed his fitness. I then found out a few days later he'd broken his leg. I was also looking at Steven Fletcher whose banged in goals for me on another save, but he'd just signed a new contract. I could've got Adebayor fairly cheap, but I couldn't afford his wages.

Costea - Romanian will cost a fraction of you 10 million, (2-3million)

Miku from Getafe he's a scoring machine in the game and IRL

Manasseh Ishiaku:
11caz46.jpg

must be edited but take a look at him for me please? see what he looks like at the start?