samgenoa98

Reaction score
hey everybody, I'm going to start the £200M EPL Fm base team challenge, but I dont really know what players to buy. Im starting the save with default squads, and I use a 4-2-3-1 formation. My aim for the first season is a top 4 finish, but I dont know what players I can buy without spending all the budget on the first 11 players. I was thinking Okore and Clark as reserve DC's, but I'm lost with anyone else...Please help me.
Cheers

I normally start by searching for players with 15+ Team work and work rate.

Get the bulk of your team as hard working players, and then get a few star individuals who may (or in some cases may not) be so hard working.

Thats just what I did anyway

I would sign all the Norwegian players to be honest, they're such good value for money. Selnaes, Svensson, Hiljemark, Miitdsjo (spelling), Strandberg etc.

So that's 5 players that're capable for around 2.5m-4m max. So if you want a squad of 25, you need to budget around 9.875m per player if you get those 5 for 2.5m or so.

So try a stick within that budget, if you buy players for less than that, then add it to maybe 1 star signing.

I normally start by searching for players with 15+ Team work and work rate.

Get the bulk of your team as hard working players, and then get a few star individuals who may (or in some cases may not) be so hard working.

Thats just what I did anyway

Thanks for the advice, now that you mention it what you did is very intelligent. I'll do it too ;)

I would sign all the Norwegian players to be honest, they're such good value for money. Selnaes, Svensson, Hiljemark, Miitdsjo (spelling), Strandberg etc.

So that's 5 players that're capable for around 2.5m-4m max. So if you want a squad of 25, you need to budget around 9.875m per player if you get those 5 for 2.5m or so.

So try a stick within that budget, if you buy players for less than that, then add it to maybe 1 star signing.

Thanks for the advice, I'll look at those players. Are they more backup or are they starting 11's?

Ahhh ok that changes things then! Look at a few players from celtic to help fill out your squad. Matthews, Wanamaya (SP) Gary Hooper would be half decent players that could fill out your team with quality.

Ahhh ok that changes things then! Look at a few players from celtic to help fill out your squad. Matthews, Wanamaya (SP) Gary Hooper would be half decent players that could fill out your team with quality.

thanks for the advice, yes celtic have a few interesting players, even though on my last save I had to pay £10.75 for Wanyama which I think is over rated. I dont really like Gary Hooper as he's more of a relegation team player in the EPL and I need a world star like Falcao, but like 10000000 times cheaper ;)

Forrest could be a good option! Also look at schniderlin (sp) from southampton decent player!