• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric would command a transfer fee of more than £22m, according to his agent following reports of a bid from Chelsea.

More...

Later on today's news, the Pope's agent confirms that he is Catholic and Winnie the Pooh's agent confirms that bears do indeed sh*t in the woods.

Silly Beeb - the real story is that if the money's right Modric wants away. The question is what is the magic number which will make Levy's eyes light up and 'Arry's face sag some more? I say £38.5m but the deal won't be done til 1st July earliest. I am Mystic Mog. You can follow me on twitter, or even stalk me in Manchester.

Yer i would say anything from 30m upwards. I do hope we get him.

£35 million exactly. Heard it here first (or more likely about eleventh)

Last edited:
Could be a straight swap for Shaun Derry.

I really hope Chelsea pay what ever is necerssary to sign Luka. He is a fantastic midfielder who imo is currently better then all of Chelseas mids apart from Essien maybe but then again Essien didnt have the best of seasons. Luka can replace Lamps in our team.

Last edited:
O rly?

The only offer i would accept from Chelsea would be something like 40m+ Drogba/Sturridge.

Dont want him to go to either Chelsea/City/ and especially not yannited. Sell him abroad if he REALLY wants to go play CL.

Cheers Chelsea, you unsettle the waters and we nap in and get him. Nice work. Thank you (Y)

Cheers Chelsea, you unsettle the waters and we nap in and get him. Nice work. Thank you (Y)

I havent heard any rumours of Utd preparing to make a bid as of yet just that they are rumoured to be interested so I wouldnt get ahead of yourself.

I havent heard any rumours of Utd preparing to make a bid as of yet just that they are rumoured to be interested so I wouldnt get ahead of yourself.

It is our thing... Ask Liverpool over Jones.

Both Chelsea and United fans

on Sky Sports news today thier spurs sources said Modric will stay at WHL and it wiill take silly money to buy him

It is our thing... Ask Liverpool over Jones.

Your right there but also Chelsea can really offer a player the same as Utd whereas Liverpool cant really atm and that is champions league football and a title challenge ( not saying Liverpool wont be competing for the title next season btw I am saying atm Chelsea, Utd, City and Arsenals are the main contenders when you look at it right now.)

Back