£22m too low for Modric - agent

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Your right there but also Chelsea can really offer a player the same as Utd whereas Liverpool cant really atm and that is champions league football and a title challenge ( not saying Liverpool wont be competing for the title next season btw I am saying atm Chelsea, Utd, City and Arsenals are the main contenders when you look at it right now.)

We can offer him Ferguson, You cant offer him a manager at the moment ;)

Both Chelsea and United fans

on Sky Sports news today thier spurs sources said Modric will stay at WHL and it wiill take silly money to buy him

Basically what Redknapp has been saying for a while then?

I would love Modric to join Man Utd but it will take around 35m to sign him imo.

Basically what Redknapp has been saying for a while then?

I would love Modric to join Man Utd but it will take around 35m to sign him imo.

Not according to Spurs, they say it will take a world record offer and thats over 80mill. Like i said in the Chelsea thread it looks as if he is staying unless he comes out and says he wants out.

Not according to Spurs, they say it will take a world record offer and thats over 80mill. Like i said in the Chelsea thread it looks as if he is staying unless he comes out and says he wants out.

And you beilive the media Mongrel that is Arry?

Cause i dont.

Would love him to join, but knowing Tottenham, they always fight tooth and nail for their players and seemingly get the better end of the stick. Although, that is the same thing with other clubs anyway.

Maybe a bid of £40-45million would pry him away, but I doubt SAF would pay that much for him. Chelsea could.

And you beilive the media Mongrel that is Arry?

Cause i dont.

Not really no, but unless a team bids 40mill i dont think they will accept it. Like i say the other way is if Modric comes out and says he wants to leave.

Not really no, but unless a team bids 40mill i dont think they will accept it. Like i say the other way is if Modric comes out and says he wants to leave.

I think between 30 - 40 will be enough to get him tbh.. Lets just see who goes there.

Apparently Spurs bid for Adam before, maybe preparing for life after Modric, but who knows..Harry loves his midfielders.

I think I would rather stick pins in my eyes than sign Charlie Adam. Would be about as an important player for us as Steven Pienaar.

Back