mck8891

Reaction score
Hi lads and ladies.

Basically, in my first season with my Napoli team I finished 2nd in Serie A and won the Europa League. With 40 Million to spend in the summer I'm aiming for the latter champions league stages and possibly winning the Serie A.

What I need is.

• Beast of a centre back
  • Ball Winning Midfielder
  • Striker
  • and a Wing back

Any help would be great.

CB - Astori, Munoz
BWM - Nainggolan, Mariga
Striker - Abel Hernandez, Fabio Borini, Paloschi
Wing Back - De Silvestri, Ricardo Rodriguez, Roberto Canella, Schelotto

fierro :) i've got him in my torino team as a poacher and he's scored 25 + for the last 4 seasons

Nainggolan is a beast! Just submitted a bid cheers for that.

Ah just remembered I have signed Fierro for this season, you think Fierro, Lavezzi, Cavani, Erick Torres and Eduaardo Vargas is enough fire power?

i also imagine both fabio and rafael would make awesome wingbacks :)

Nainggolan is a beast! Just submitted a bid cheers for that.

Ah just remembered I have signed Fierro for this season, you think Fierro, Lavezzi, Cavani, Erick Torres and Eduaardo Vargas is enough fire power?

Depends if you're looking to win a league or win a war, that's enough tanks for both.

Varane or Phil Jones are probably the best young centers backs in the game. However they themselves may cost more than 40 mil pounds.

Haha yeah fierro and Cavani just bagged one each in the Super Cup against Man United. Seems like this season's gonna be a good one ;)

Thing with Nainggolan is that my scout rates him at like 3 stars whereas I have Ramires at 4 star, Siggdurson at 4 star. But Nainggolan's attributes look epic. Not sure what to make of this - listen to my 20/20 scout or not.

Got him starting in my napoli team. 6 games in and I'm top, conceded 3 goals and he has an average rating of 7.5. Doing the job for me, although the lack of goals conceded is most likely just down to my 3 beasty centre backs.

berbatov try him he scored 13 in europe 47 goals in the league and 6 in friendlys