Reaction score
PSG just offered me 60 million for januzaj...should I accept it?...

I use him as a backup for Memphis on the left so I may probably need a replacement backup

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

If he's backup then I don't see why not especially if it is all up front. You can easily find a backup and more with that money.

take the 60m and run!! LOL. I bought Odegaard for only 20m from Real Madrid after he got unhappy with playing time.
Also another example I was able to buy Reus for 65m. And Reus > Januzaj by a longshot imo.

take the 60m and run!! LOL. I bought Odegaard for only 20m from Real Madrid after he got unhappy with playing time.
Also another example I was able to buy Reus for 65m. And Reus > Januzaj by a longshot imo.
I bought odegaard for £34 million @ 18 years old already. I use him on the right as an inverted forward

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

If he's only a backup, sell and buy an 18yr old promising player. However, Januzaj is a ****** gun if you use him.

Play him down the right and watch him develop. However, if you only want him as a back-up by all means sell.

do not sell him at any price play him through the middle as advanced playmaker support he'l take about a season to really get quality there but its worth it because playing in the hole actually suits his strengths