£75m to spend to help secure the BPL - Who would you pick?

WalkerRFC

Reaction score
So its January and the board have given me £75m if I can guarantee the league title. I accepted the challenge. Who should I sign? I'm looking for an all-rounder midfielder, maybe a striker that can dribble and create as as well as finish, and a good young centre back. But if you know of any other good players, feel free to post... I guess another winger would be nice too ;)

Thanks!

can i point out that you don't really need another young defender?

Smalling isn't quite good enough yet. Guys, I know I don't really need anyone. I have the money so I'm going to spend it in the hope it will help me in my quest for a champions league and title. Thanks Joepane.

U dont know who sidney sam is do u watch football lol hes a great winger fast skillfull good touch i wanna see him in prem tbh

Cavani for striker
Joao Moutinho for midfield or Luka Modric
Kurt Zouma for centre back. But you have Smalling and Jones!

My advice - give phil jones a chance in the first team consistently, pair him up with Vidic, as ferdinand is getting old.. phil jones is the future.. Try buying sandro (play him as a destroying CM, or a "ball winning midfielder - support, he plays great, gets goals, wont let them go in either) And also buy kyriakos papadopoulous as the future partner of phil jones in central defence. And if you have the money, buy lucas moura.. kid lives up to the hype - in FM anyway!

nicolas otamendi from porto for backs de rossi or modric for mid and neymar bring paul pogba up from reserves:D

otamendi CB
i found either tiote/sandro/ruben yttergard jensen are solid at CM/DM
giuseppe rossi and jovetic are class strikers, i'd say neymar but do you really want to spend all that on one player?