Kahla

Reaction score
I bought him at the start of the game in 2011/2012 season and has been a key player since the start. I'm in 2012/2013 season and he hasn't really progressed everyone around him have. His progress line on all stats keeps going up and down and getting nowhere. Have I been overplaying him considering his age?

I'm not sure if you've been overplaying him, have you been starting him every single game? I would use a rotation with him on my team, so although I used him probably more than any other fullback he would still only start about 32 games per season or so.
Now, in 2016, he is ridiculously good, averaging 7.6 currently and I keep getting offers that teams want to buy him for 35m+

I've been individually training him on positioning since the start (now at 15) and his schedule is more speed oriented, his speed is 17. I wouldn't be training him individually on passing personally, that may have something to do with his decreases in other areas

You probably already know this, but make sure to reprimand him for not training hard enough in private chats whenever you see decreases

I have nothing but good stuff to say about this lad! I am newcastle united and ive played him every game he hasnt been injured and suspend for and he hasnt decreased to anything dramatic, obviously ive rested him so he isnt jaded but he plays most games.

this thing ive noticed about him is he is a natural athelete! his pace, stamina etc has risen over the seasons (i am in season 2017-2018)

He plays right back as you know and ive got his mentality as "attacking" and i have him making runs to the right hand side and he bosses the right side of the pitch, very early on i set him a training regime to increase his crossing ability as i have him running down the wing and crossing the ball alot, plus he has the pace to get back in position if they counter attack.

I recently turned down 29 million from man city! i only paid 1 million and i maybe should have accepted it but i didnt want to sell one of the very few players ive moulded into what i want him to be and im 99.9% happy to keep him.

I have won the premier league title 3 times, the league and FA cup about 4 times and champions league 3 times, im surprised he hasnt asked to leave as he has "achieved all he can at the club" like tim krul keeps telling me! and ill keep him as long as possible.

well worth the money and well worth the effort i have trained him too! :D

Your training is messed up. He only spends 25% of his time on Scheduled training, you should try to keep this on 70% at least. Lower your match preparation, dont make him learn a PPM while also retraining him for a new postion and having individual focus on high.

Agreed with SCF. That schedule training has be at least in the 70% range. Rest can be distribute for new position (definitely train him as a LB). And I don't think you are overplaying him a lot. I mean if he's your only Rb in the team, then that's you problem :p

I played him in my PSG as a starter RB, and he's perfect. I also had him in my Arsenal save, and only in 3rd season Sime start to be much better than the aging Sagna.