ღA new photo from me to you ......

manal 1990

Reaction score

Hello to all

I wanted to put pictures ((you can use symbolic images))
s92.gif

For months the players in the world

Manchester United

2eb723b.png
racmpu.png
28rmxxe.png

n6dmjo.png
66vsl3.png
2mqlurt.png

2rnig7r.png
122i7g9.png
1zd4ozt.jpg

Chelsea FC

nb2jnt.png
33aylci.png

qnlow5.png
33205cl.png
2z59007.png

aoqtn5.png
32zrvb9.jpg
j5w4k6.png

Arsenal

xglbud.png
200qsub.png
69dlza.png

90nm9w.png
2rfy4up.png
2w3s38l.png

oqalqf.png
t9iohw.png

FC
Barcelona

w1qzrb.png
ra7p6q.png
555fef.png

35lyjv8.jpg
25ixjrk.png

555fef.png
25gyotx.png
2rxd0mc.png

AC
Milan

x0wbnq.png
c6d7q.png
2h55f14.png

20gjfoz.png
258yzqd.png
sma6uf.png

Real Madrid

vi08jp.png
2j65n45.png
2vwhiqr.png

30sewj6.png
106eoie.png

2cr1qaf.png
zles9h.png
14kw1g9.png

This is the first topic to me in the forum
rolleyes.gif

Important in your views
s42.gif

Last edited:
Did you make these like 2 years ago ? lol
They look good

They look good mate. Some are old pictures but still look nice. Welcome to the forum :)

You should make a thread in here to say hello to everybody.

Quite obviously made a few years ago, but they still look awesome (H)

But what do you mean with the text : Hello to all

I wanted to put pictures ((you can use symbolic images))
s92.gif

For months the players in the world

????? lol :D

Really

I am so sorry

I thought it's new

But I shall do you design from my hand .... For England players ...
.. Soon

<~ ~ gift you design course

Last edited:
Give the guy a break, it doesn't really matter if their old anyway in some way or an other they are in the history of the clubs so makes sense.

Nice work dude.

Honestly, they look rubbish. A picture in which you've altered the colour and added some horrible text.

I think its cool. He's edited the pictures to fit with the text and stand with the other images around it. Its cool if you ask me. Welcome.

Honestly, they look rubbish. A picture in which you've altered the colour and added some horrible text.

Bit harsh, don't you think? Not saying they are good, but he's trying to be nice. And he isn't claiming they're meant to be good either.

Bit harsh but the truth does hurt.. NIce effort though quality ain't too good and they are out-dated. Im no graphical whizz kid myself though.

Welcome anyway ;)

Shut up you ******* ****. Looks to me like he enjoys what he does, who gives a **** whether they're professional or not. Typical rednose.

Bit harsh, don't you think? Not saying they are good, but he's trying to be nice. And he isn't claiming they're meant to be good either.

Not at all. I am just being honest and viewing my opinion.

It's clear for the majority of people to see they're ******! If anything I'm doing him a favour, the majority of people will just say "They're awesome" and stuff like that, which will lead him to think they're good. If people are honest then maybe he'll improve a lot faster?

Shut up you ******* ****. Looks to me like he enjoys what he does, who gives a **** whether they're professional or not. Typical rednose.

Firstly, don't call me a ****.

Secondly read my comment above, if anything I'm trying to help the guy out.

It's clear for the majority of people to see they're ******! If anything I'm doing him a favour, the majority of people will just say "They're awesome" and stuff like that, which will lead him to think they're good. If people are honest then maybe he'll improve a lot faster?

You're not exactly helping him without offering advice or at least constructive criticism.

Yeah sounds really helpful. Maybe offer him advice, ways to improve, even examples of other stuff, if you could do any better. Instead of calling his stuff rubbish. Arsewipe.

You're not exactly helping him without offering advice or at least constructive criticism.

Yet. :D

I've literally just been looking around Sport.Gfx for a few helpful tutorials I was going to post in here.

Yeah sounds really helpful. Maybe offer him advice, ways to improve, even examples of other stuff, if you could do any better. Instead of calling his stuff rubbish. Arsewipe.

Again, read my comment I've just posted. I was in the process of doing so.

Agree with a few points, True theres no point in saying they are good etc giving him false belief but you just put a stake right through his heart.. straight to the point and were quite harsh. Agree don't praise his work but constructive criticism would have been better than a plain they're rubbish.