• Elite 4-2-3-1 | Goal Scorer ST - Possesion and Great Results •

Corei

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found a gem in steamworkshop that works amazing with risky formation 4-2-3-1, all credits going to "Psyllium Akasha" at steam ( his work link if you want to support him CLICK ) I changed some role and used fitness & tactic test to make it more testable, anyway give it a try !

---------------------------------- INFO -----------------------------------------

Formation : 4-2-3-1
OI : No OI !
Training : Not that important, get good AM and leave him to these jobs
Attention : I know that MUFC is easy to get succes but if you are underdog use counter mentality for big matches, leave it controll home matches etc.

---------------------------------- FORMATION -----------------------------------------

View attachment 81121

---------------------------------- RESULTS -----------------------------------------

View attachment 81120
View attachment 81119

---------------------------------- PLAYER STATS -----------------------------------------

View attachment 81118
View attachment 81117
View attachment 81116

---------------------------------- DOWNLOAD -----------------------------------------

View attachment 81115

Last edited:
Fitness levels of the team look great, how much pressing does it do?

Fitness levels of the team look great, how much pressing does it do?

Used fitness coach for testing & searching true potential of tactic, like "if xx scenario happens, what will happen" etc.

Different tactic?

Hi....downloaded the file but it seems the tactic is different from the one that you posted. Can you please confirm which is the correct tactic? Or do it need to manually change it?
View attachment 81063

Anyone tested this tactic with mediocre side or lower league sides?