I like selling Sturridge :D Also please use Oscar, too. He is very good and talented. I love him. Can you put screenshot from overview of Nem and Bakkali ?
I am buying FM next week :X

The Reason I havent updated in so long guys is because my laptop had been taken away, Virus! I have only been logging on on my phone. Had to install everything again on my laptop and the save didn't save. I will however make a new story soon. I will stick to the detail and make it better than this one. Sorry for the lateness in telling you all, thankyou for all comments.

The Reason I havent updated in so long guys is because my laptop had been taken away, Virus! I have only been logging on on my phone. Had to install everything again on my laptop and the save didn't save. I will however make a new story soon. I will stick to the detail and make it better than this one. Sorry for the lateness in telling you all, thankyou for all comments.
Ok. We are waiting for you.

I am creating this game again and will update when I am where I left off. Tried thinking of a new team to be but just wanted to carry on with this.