lfcepic

Reaction score
一位中國的冒險 - Sio Hong ****'s Chinese Adventure

This is a story of my Chinese adventure

League I have loaded:
selectedleagues.png

flag.GIF

4th January 2011

Hello, my name is Sio Hong ****. I am a Chinese footballer currently in charge of Wing Yee. Named after their current chairman, Koon Wing Yee, they are a small amateur team in the Hong Kong Second Division. Having been founded only 5 years ago, the club has no real history, but I am planning on changing that. Watch out world, because Wing Yee are on their way!
clubbackground.png

Despite only being an amateur team, I feel we have an excellent stadium, called Mong Kok Stadium. Not only is it a 6680 all-seater stadium, it also looks really beautiful. I am hoping this will soon become home of some really amazing memories. Here is a picture of the lads playing a friendly:
football_l.jpg

As the league doesn't start until way in September, we will definitely be hosting lots of friendly. Feel free to come anyone readers, tickets are only 50p! This extended break will also give me a chance to assess my squad, and make any changes I need to. This is the squad I currently have to work with:
WingYeeSquad_Players.png

I do plan on making some changes, but I have yet to decide where. Only being to sign players on amateur contracts may be a bit of a challenge, but I am sure it is one I can live up to.

Come back and read on to find out more about my squad and what signings I have made!​

preseason.png

These were our pre-season results. As you can see, they didn't start so well, but as I signed more players, and the players got used to playing with each other, we started to get some good results. The particular highlight was the great 5-1 win against Kun Chi Iao.

In terms of our expectations, Im sure we can be a competitive team this season, and finish in a mid-table position. The media has given up a prediction of 9th, which is extremely low, and we are widely tipped for relegation. With hard work and effort though, I believe we will stay well clear of it.​

Mixed start for Wing Yee

firstmonthfixtures.png

A draw, a win and a loss. All three in one month. A pretty good start I think. We maybe should have 2 draws and 1 win, but we couldn't finish our chances. I think the team is looking good though, and I am confident going into future games.

hv33wingyeescore.png

hv33wingyee.png

I was really pleased with the lads this game, especially Zhang Yuewen. The striker got himself man of the match, and scored himself a hat-trick in the process.

wingyee10hkfcscore.png

wingyee10hkfc.png

I was extremely proud of that lads after this result. Hong Kong Football Club are one of the best teams around. I sent them out to contain, and try ****** a goal on the counter, and that's exactly what they did.

yuen32wingyeescore.png

yuen32wingyee.png

Our final game this month was a slight let down though. We had the chances to win, but we just couldnt take them. Poor finishing and defending let us down. We are currently sitting mid-table right now, a little lower than I would like to be, but things have only just started. Bigger and better things to come, hopefully!

month1league.png

good start mate, give mines a read

cook islands - up with the best

Any feedback/constructive criticism is welcome

P8_C_CHINA_DAILY.jpg

3 Yuen Long Fans Arrested After Assault

arrested.jpg

The police have today announced that 3 Yuen Long fans have been arrested on suspicion of assaulting Welsh Wing Yee full back Neil Chapman. The attack happened after Yuen Long beat Wing Yee 3-2. The young full back was taken to hospital with minor injuries, but was later released. Speaking about the incident, Wing Yee manager, Sio Hong **** said, "we are deeply upset to hear of the events that happened after tonights game. It absolutely disgusting some F**ked up people would dream of doing anything like that. Neil is only a young lad who has been for only a few months. We will be doing what we can to help the young lad out." It is thought Chapman will be travelling back to Wales for a few weeks.

Police are urging anyone who witnessed the event to please contact them

Perfect Month For Wing Yee

month2results.png

I have to say I am extremely proud of my team this month. We have had four extremely difficult games, and they passed the test with flying colours. They didnt put a foot wrong. Only conceding one goal was the particular highlight. All the team have worked really hard defensively. I was also very happy to welcome Neil Chapman back, who I allowed to go back to Wales for a while. I was really happy with the reception he received from our fan, and also the Double flower fans. He told me he was really happy with the support he had received.

wingyee20shatinscore.png

wingyee20shatin.png

southerndistrict12wingyee.png

southerndistrict12wingyeematchrep.png

wingyee30doubleflowerscore.png

wingyee30doubleflower.png

taichung01wingyeescore.png

taichung01wingyee.png

TOP OF THE LEAGUE!! Our great run has left us in an excellent position. So much for 9th place or mid-table, we could push for promotion or even first place! If I can keep the lads playing well, and keep the motivated, I dont see any reason why we cant.

month2league.png

​FLYING HIGH YOU WING!

Your Team is very old 51 year old Keeper,, But your doing very good :))